The story concept seems a little bit far fetched, but the terrain seems promising, and storylines can always be tweaked and hammered out far easier than anything else. Do you have any plans for some sort of armed or armored rover?

One thing though, about your opening post...

Biggest map ever created for an ArmA engine: 10.000 square KM.

Incorrect. The 31st Normandy mod (Fields of War mod) created a 22,500 square kilometer terrain for ArmA 1 (150x150km terrain of England/English Channel/A buttload of France) and I've currently got a 14,400 square kilometer terrain sitting on my P drive awaiting new tools..

The story concept seems a little bit far fetched, but the terrain seems promising, and storylines can always be tweaked and hammered out far easier than anything else. Do you have any plans for some sort of armed or armored rover?

One thing though, about your opening post...

Incorrect. The 31st Normandy mod (Fields of War mod) created a 22,500 square kilometer terrain for ArmA 1 (150x150km terrain of England/English Channel/A buttload of France) and I've currently got a 14,400 square kilometer terrain sitting on my P drive awaiting new tools..

Except your map, that is not released and so no count, that mod created does not deliver info about map size, we will check in future about your information.

We are currently working on Island and mission, more content will come later.

if you would like a tracking system like in this video

namely that a player label the goal and the sniper sees targhettato the viewfinder?

below are all the details

linck home http://www.shotmade.com/

That Tracking Point system looks awesome. I haven't read all pages so I'm not sure if this was mentioned but some type of augmented reality aside from such a scope would be cool in a futuristic setting.

BTW We don't think to implement it in short time, working on visual system is hard and time-expensive for current project status.

Dear Users and Fans,

We are sorry that we delayed the ArmA 3: Project Mars One first Public Alpha (0.1) until now, we was focused on bughuntings and weapons balancing, also stuffs to do in real life didn't helped.

BTW We are proud to announce that the version 0.1 will be avaiable on ArmaHolic in a week (we wish to).

New version include a better terrain, rocks and minor fixes.

See you soon on Mars!

Thanks for the developer diary I had my doubts about how the map would look close up but it looks very good

Are you still releasing 0.1 soon?

I would like probably much more than that..and i upvoted but..seeing the way Feedback tracker handles even real-popular-voted- features..

i m feeling worried...