Sign in to follow this  
RushHour

Altis facts

So i´ve been searching the forum a little bit and could not find any info on airports on Altis. In fact there doesn´t seem to be that much information about Altis other then various screens and the occasional livestream.

What i know is the size, mountains in north west, flat land in the eastern region and at least two airports on the island. One being the huge one and another grass airfield somewhere. And that there´s a salt lagoon in the east.

Could anyone point me towards all of the latest information regarding only Altis? Is that information condensed somewhere?

From homepage,

Clocking-in at 270 km2, Altis truly is the star of Arma 3. From expansive cities to rolling hills, from wind farms to solar farms, whether steamrolling your tank across the southern plains, or waging asymmetric warfare from the northern hills, the Altis

landscape lends itself to some of the most detailed locales and varied engagements.

I´d love to know all the airports and the location of them if possible. I´m guessing the information just hasn´t been released but maybe members have snooped up on things along the way.

No such info has been published yet. Though it has been mentioned that there are multiple makeshift airports on the island. Keep an eye out on the gamescom media coverage where Altis will be showcased.

If you wish to discuss Altis further, please do so in the already existing "Confirmed features" or "development blog & reveals" thread. Thank you! :)