Sign in to follow this  
InqWiper

Lol

This is stupid...

I put an ammotruck on Nogova and in the initfield:

this addaction ["Something","Something.sqs"]

in the .sqs-file:

this setdammage 1

When I used to action I was in Mirov, some seconds later I heard that something was destroyed far east.

I though, WT_ did this destroy the bridge? I checked the bridge and it wsnt harmed.

I tried it again and also this time something far east was destroyed.

I moved me and the truck further and further east until I found the source.

Here is the funny part, the object that was destroyed was a house (object 134541) in Loukov.

Dont ask me how, but it was destroyed by the setdamage, why did "this setdammage 1" destroy that hou8se when the player used the action and the truck had the action, I thought it would destroy the truck or kill the player...

Is it just me or is this really crazy?

Well, he said the blast was far east, so I don't think so. Probably just an innocent fight between two neighbours. smile.gif

biggrin.gif lol, because what do you think you are doing when inside a script you do "this setdammage 1", what is "this"? Certainly not the truck!

tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">lol, because what do you think you are doing when inside a script you do "this setdammage 1", what is "this"? Certainly not the truck!

<span id='postcolor'>

I didnt expect it to work but I thought it was worth a shot smile.gif

The first time it happened I was like on the pther side of the island from the house that was destroyed, the truck never blew up.