Sign in to follow this  
tigerforce

[SP] Feu de l'enfer

652_thumb_bis_6bbb3b5641852616.jpg

Description :

Last night, Bravo Company of the 27th Alpine Battalion (Task Force Lafayette), managed to setup a forward operating base in an abandoned military compound north of Zargabad. Viper 55, which is attached to the same battalion, has landed there for emergency refuelling. The enemy garrison in Zargabad is unable to launch any significant counter attacks, since most of the enemy's 201st infantry division is thinly stretched across the south to protect major supply lines running between Zargabad and Takistan. Air reconnaissance suggests that more than half of the enemy's 201st Infantry Division has been pulled back into Takistan to join the ongoing fighting there. Intel on the ground suggests that the enemy has a major lack of anti-air defence systems. However, recent information from a high level informant has revealed that the Zargabad garrison has just received additional weapon and munitions shipments. The informant will be sending us specific locations as to where these weapons are being stored. Given this state of events, Lt. Colonel Lafont has ordered the 27th BCA to establish a foothold in Zargabad as quickly as possible.

Map : Zargabad

Notes :

This mission is a simple adaptation of Hellfire solo mission designed by Rejenorst.

Because I liked to play this mission, I allowed myself to adapt it to OFrP with the agreement of the author.

This is why I want to especially thank Rejenorst.

You will find the original mission here.

Installation :

Put the PBO file in :

Programs/Bohemia Interactive/ArmA 2 (OA)/Missions

Addons required :

Community Base Addons

Operation Frenchpoint 3.2

ArmA 2 Combined Operation is necessary.

Credits :

- Rejenorst (original author)

- W4lkn for his voice

Size of the zip file : 3.21 Mo

Size of the pbo file : 4.70 Mo