Sign in to follow this  
kiory

Kiory random hat madness, part deux!

Alright ladies, it's that time again!

As these hats/masks will be following more of a film/popular theme, I wanted to keep the thread separate as I will be releasing them as a separate pack.

So without further ado, Here is the first mask of the series, the V for Vendetta mask, lovingly adopted by anonymous!

From the ashes Anon will rise, they be watching, they be waiting, expect them!

2013-08-09_00001_zps6c993ef0.jpg

http://www.multiupload.nl/DLSN6Q8F3N

I'll update the thread as I make more, enjoy!

Nice work ill join in on the fun and games and make a new hat myself soonâ„¢ keep up the good work master

Oh yes, finally! :) Really missing the streams for the rifles :/ How is the SCAR coming along? Or are these on hold at the moment due to the new modding project?

Either way, can't get enough hats:party:

Yea.... I have a few projects in the works, I'm waiting for things to be fleshed out on their ends, so I'm taking some time for some random stuff. ;)

I feel like you are going to be the person to make our modern combat gear that we all want back. Please! haha, anyways good work, hope to see what else you have in store.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

hi Kiory i was wondering could you make a turban and Shemagh (Afghan Scarf) shemagh im working on Terrorist pack for arma 3 and are coming along nicely

I think the turban would look great on these let me know thanks keep up the good work

haha, this game is slowly becoming arma fortress: hat simulator ;)

just kidding, by the way, it's "deux" not duex" :p

Well you know I Love the idea lol.

[8/4/2013 12:20:58 PM] Nonov Urbizniz: the top hat and monicle rule lol... surprised you haven't done an annonomous mask

Are you going to do jackets, daggers, hats, armor, etc... the whole 9 from the movie?

Would make an AMAZING total conversion mod.

using it in every terrorist takedown mission greaty stuff! I wish you make more stuff like gasmasks etc

He´s back... thou a little quiet lately (probably busy with something neat), the L85A2 is his comeback gift to the community ;)

He´s still active!

Good to hear. But anyone can reupload this mask pleasen?

regards

See post #7 for a link.