Tom_48_97

Localized versions

280_19e707e8f8c79418.png

The project aims to offer localized versions for Take On Mars. The current languages and their status are:

• German - translated and partially proofed, will be in-game soon
  • French - translated and partially proofed, will be in-game soon
  • Russian - translated and proofed, will be in-game soon
  • Spanish - translated and partially proofed, will be in-game soon
  • Czech - translated and proofed, will be in-game soon
  • Italian - translated and proofed, will be in-game soon
  • Swedish - translated and proofed, will be in-game soon
  • Polish - translated and proofed, will be in-game soon

The project is currently being finished and we are no longer looking for new translators. We would like to thank everyone involved for the translations!

The localization will be available as soon as everything will be proofed and implemented :)

I know Russian/Ukrainian/English perfectly, and I would be more than happy to help you, guys!

For now, only Russian is planned and we will be happy to include you in the team as Russian translator.

We are still in preparation stage (organization, tools, workflow and boring stuff that saves lifes many times during the development ^^). I think a new language needs 3/4 translators, so if you know people who wants to join us, invite them here :)

Do you have an account on Dev-Heaven.net ?

Do you have an account on Dev-Heaven.net ?

I do now. Login is 'Trase'. I also have Skype and Steam if that helps.

You have been added to the project. In the project entry, you will find the forum where to introduce yourself ;)

Remember, the work has not yet started.

You add me, good, you know where to find me tom :p

I would like to help with German translation.

My English should be good enough to understand the most of the sentences and I'm a native German speaking uhm... German! ;)

Would be glad to get a positive Feedback.

Since it is planned to include translations into the official version, this thread can be stickied.

Hyphon; cleptric: I think Myke is gonna to need some help with the German translations, so; do you have an account on dev-heaven.net? :)

Papanowel: In this case, you will be the first to receive a task :yay:

Hello, I'm a friend of Trase, and I'd like to help him (and you) with the Russian translation. I got a little experience in English to Russian translation as well :)

Edit: sorry, dev-heaven nickname is BarniK (as well)

Edited by BarniK

Hello, first, like the others, you will need an account on Dev-Heaven. We will be happy to welcome another russian translator!

Papanowel: In this case, you will be the first to receive a task :yay:

Ok, I see my task, I just need to grab the right tool and I can start. ;)

Hello,

I'd like to sign up for the wished Czech translation. I already have an account on dev-heaven.net, my nick there is the same as the one I have here.

Edited by VVlasy

VVlasy: We will be happy to add a Czech version to Take On Mars.

But I think it's better to start a new localization w/ at least 3 staff because there isn't only the translation job. this isn't my first project of this kind and there is a lot of tasks to do. One huge task is to test because when a game is developed in a language, all UI is developed w/ the given text and from a language to another, the text size may vary. The logical question is: Do know other people who wanna to join the Cz team?

cleptric: Copy that, you have now access to the project (see you user profile).

VVlasy & cleptric: Please, read the first post and if you've already read it, read it again, that's important.

No, I do not know any other people who would join. Yes I undestand that, especially with Czech games, those issues do occur quite often in games.

I was signing up for translations like this before, and I asked a few people I knew that may have been interested but they looked at me as if I was crazy.

Hi! Imma good at English and perfect at Russian. Can I join your team as a translator?

And, if it is important, imma leader of the first fan-group of TOM in Russian social network "Vkontakte"

Nice to meet you already)

Can't wait to answer ^^

I am interested in Greek localization of the game can i send a pm? (new user on the forum and i need a post in order to send a pm)

EpMAK777 & RichFasard030: Like the others, you firstly need to read the first post of this topic. Remember that every inactive staff will just be kicked out from the team.

Once it's done, I urge you to let me a PM (or here) containing your DH username AND your email address.

kookoo_gr: PM replied.

VVlasy: I urge you to contact me if you have at least 1 or 2 translators more. Waiting for your message ;)

Completed all my assignments, waiting for feedback/further tasks :)

Hi Tom! Sorry was busy the weekend. Still ready for the German translation team! :)

My acc-name at dev-haven is the same as here.

Hi tom_48_97,

Do you still need a translator for English to German? I'm a native German speaker from Switzerland and have good grammar and vocabulary skills in English. In addition, from my studies, I'm experienced in science and software translations.

On dev-heaven.net, my Account name is "ProBus".

Best regards

Hello, a quick message to tell you I saw your message but I'm overbooked until Monday, so a PM will follow on Monday!