massi

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz WEAPONS for A3

header_weapos_new_zpseydq2zpl.jpg

by massi

NATO SF and RUSSIAN SPETSNAZ WEAPONS for A3

Hi all,

Here’s another update of my NATO SF and Spetsnaz weapons pack.

This time I’ve included more weapons like  new guerrilla weapons (MP40, Sten…), P226, M27 IAR, AA-12, PKP Pecheneg, and also updated weapons models for  HK416/417, Grach and AKM/AKMS,  I’ve also fixed some more issues that emerged from latest upgrade.  

The pack features now updated facegear and new gas-mask, and also ported A2 backpacks that will equip my units packs.

I will keep working on these weapons and on all my other addons in the spare time I’ll have, thanks again for all reports and suggestions ;)

You’ll find all the other changes in the changelog.

Thank you very much to all of you for your support and suggestions  !

Description

The weapons that equip my SF units will be found in the editor in 3 ammo boxes divided by sides as follow:

- M4A1, M4A1 M203, M4A1 AG36 black, desert, woodland and CQB versions

- HK416, HK416 M203, HK416 AG36 black, desert, woodland and CQB versions

- M16, M16 M203 black versions

- G36C.

- SCAR-L standard and short barrel with EGLM versions

- SCAR-H  with EGLM version

- ARX160  with GLX versions, both tan short-barrel and black long-barrel

- G3, G3 M203 fixed and folding stock versions

- FN FAL, FN FAL M203

- Lee Einfield, M14 marksman rifles

- HK417, SR25 black, desert and woodland versions

- M27 IAR black, desert and woodland, 30rnd and 150 rnds mag versions

- SCAR-H Marksman and M110 Marksman Rifle

- M24 black, desert and woodland versions

- LRR AWM sniper rifle.

- M107 black, desert and woodland versions

- M249 black, desert and woodland versions

- MK48(placeholder) black, desert and woodland versions

- M240 black

- M60E4.

- MG3.

- AA-12 Automatic shotgun

- Guerrilla weapons: MP40, MP40(open stock), Sten MK II, Pzf-60, M-79 GL

- MP5A5, MP5SD6 black, desert, woodland and underwater versions

- MP7 availabe both in rifle and pistol slot.

- Submachinegun in handgun slots: SA61 Skorpion and Micro UZI

- Beretta M9, Glock 17, USP, ACP.

- Benelli M1014 shotgun.

- Anti-Tank launchers:  M136 AT-4, M3 MAAWS, SMAW, M72 LAW(retex RPG18), custom Titan short with different warheads.

- Anti-Air launcher:  FIM-92 Stinger.

Spetsnaz GRU Weapons:

- AK74M, AK74M GL black and camo versions

-AK74M, AK74M GL, AKS74, AKS74 GL SF Rails versions black and camo

- AK12 and AK12 GL

- AKS74, AKS74 GL, AKS74, AKS74 GL versions

- AKMS, AKMS GL black and camo versions

- AKM, AKM GL versions

- SVD

- KSVK black and camo versions

- RPK

- PKM

- Pecheneg

- Zastava M70s , M72 and M91

- AK74U black and camo versions

- Bizon

- VSS Vintorez

- AS VAL with underwater version

- Makarov.

- Saiga 12 shotgun.

- Anti-Tank launchers:  RPG 7, RPG 18, METIS with different warheads.

- Anti-Air launcher:  SA-7 Strela.

Optics and gear:

- Pisto suppressor, IR pointer, flashlight

- Rifle Suppressor, IR pointer

- Acog (3D), Aimpoint, Sniper optics (NV capable), Thermal optic , ANPEQ15/ ANPEQ2 laser pointers

- PSO/ PSO Sniper(3D), Sniper side mount KSVK optic, Kobra, NSPU ans Goshawk

- Backpacks for my unit's addons

- Masks, googles, NVGs and wraps for my unit's addons

I used what I found on web as reference sources.

Features:

- Those weapons are meant to equip my US, UK, Italian SF and GRU Spetsnaz units

- Weapons have custom ammo and magazines

- Weapons have custom UI pics

- Weapons have A3 features : optics, torch, suppressors and IR capable, rotating muzzleflashes, custom handanims and anims.

- Weapons have dedicated ammocrates with their slingloadable models

- The pack includes few dedicated optics (PSO, Acog, Aimpoint, Sniper optic) , retextured BI camo optics and dedicated suppressors, IR pointer for both rifles and handguns

- The pack includes unit's dedicated backpacks for my addons

- Dedicated launchers (M136, MAAWS, RPG7, RPG18, Stinger, Strela)

- Classlist and PDF GUIDE included in folder

- Optional ASDG Joint Rails config included in folder.

- Optional ACE3 config included in folder

Installation.

Put the addon in "mod folder" of your preference and load it trough steam app properties, weapon boxes are in editor as follow:

Empty >> Ammo >> NATO SF\Spetsnaz Weapons: All weapons

Empty >> Ammo >> NATO SF Weapons: US,UK and italian SF weapons with optics

Empty >> Ammo >> NATO SCARs Weapons: SCARs weapons with optics

Empty >> Ammo >> Spetsnaz Weapons: GRU Spetsnaz weapons with optics

Please remember to REMOVE the old "mas_us_rifle_fhq_c.pbo" since it will brake the new version of the addon.

If you wish to use FHQ/RH/ecc.. accessories just add to modfolder the  ASDG joint rails optional config called : "asdg_jointrails_mas_weapons.pbo" and overwrite the "mas_us_rifle_c.pbo" with the one included in the ASDG optional config folder, this will make weapons compatible with them.

IF YOU WANT TO REVERT TO STANDARD WEAPONS REMEMBER TO OVERWRITE THE "mas_us_rifle_c.pbo" WITH THE ORIGINAL ONE!

If you wish to add ACE3 optional config just copy the file "mas_us_rifle_ace3_c.pbo" in your mod folder and this will make my ATGM to fire in javelin lock mode, make RPG18, M72 LAW and M136 diposable lanchers and add HUNT-IR granedes to all underbarrel granade launchers.

NEW AMMO NOTES:

- To use Sub-sonic ammo: just load SD magazines, they're available in 5,56x45 - 5,45x39 - 7,62x39 - 7,62x51 - 46x30 , tested with AI

- To use blank-rounds: you will need specific weapons: M4 T, M16 T, M14 T, AK74M T and AKM T, only those weapons are able to load blank rounds magazines (avoid issues).

- for all classnames please refer to the included pdf/classlist files.

Requirements.

Arma3

Changelog.

v 1.12  date 02/MAY/2016

- Re-added custom weapons sounds

- Fixed flight values for SD ammo

- Added PPSH

- Improved AKs sights models

- Fixed pistols textures

- Fixed other reported issues

Download Links:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_6GnxXzbNVuN0NCU1k1WDBoUXc/view?usp=sharing

STEAM Workshop Standard version

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=500929500

STEAM Workshop CBA Version ASDG Joint Rails

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=677119005

Bugs.

No problems found so far.

Further Improvements.

- New Sounds (Need Help)

CREDITS !!!

For the Weapons:

TIGG:  thanks a lot for the great m4, m16, hk416-417, m203, e-mag, stanag magazine, folding sights, akm, akms, ak74m, ak74, aks74, ak74sf, aks74u, ak magazine , wepon boxes , pistol laser and suppressor models and textures.

Tomáš "Tom3dJay" Janošík:  HK416-417 handguard and barrel cover models and textures

Mirza Miftahul Fadillah:   ARX 160 models and textures.

Shortez :  Magpull stock on M4 CQB and AK SF

Arby26:  M4 and L119 handguard and barrel cover model and textures

ImBrokeRU: M4 VLTOR model and textures

BrianB233:  MP7 models and textures

Revolutionart:  Anpeq 15 model and textures

SAM61:   P226 model and textures

Drabbad:   Grach model and textures

PPSH41: Luchador

CoD67:   HK416/417/M27 model and textures

Somnium125:   MP40 model and textures

Triworks:  Gas mask model and textures

koala50000:   Sten mark II

Austro:   Pzf60

Graeme:   New logos and graphics.

Vilas: the weapons are mostly Vilas MLODS modified and ported to A3 with his permission, credits for most part of weapons models, like all Zastavas, RPK, AK12, SVD, AK parts, G3s, MG3, USP, Mk23, Browning HP, Makarov, and many other models parts, go to him thanks a lot because I wouldn't have been able to create realistic weapons for the units without your great models!

BI: for releasing the A1 sample models , from which I have taken the rest of the weapons models ported to A3, thanks for the same reason above!

Alwarren: thanks a lot for making me able to port Vilas and A1/A2/OA weapons to A3 , your constant help was essential to have the weapons working ingame!

Zach Gibsons: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 weapons Tutorial, without your great tutorial I wouldn't have been able to port the weapons ingame.

ToadBall: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 ready M16, that was foundamental to get the weapons ingame!

Kaelies:  for PSO reticles textures.

Robalo:  thanks a lot for making ASDG joint rails optional config, wich I've updated to fit new version and included as optional config!

Raven DK:  thanks a lot for helping with Acog 3D and Aimpoint!

Pepe Hal:  thanks a lot for the sound fix until my update!

Toadie:   thanks a lot for the great Ak's reload anims!

Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma 3 !

Thanks to all Arma community for great support !

Hope you'll enjoy these weapons !

Few Images:

th_weap_pro_6_zpsl6m9dndj.jpg

th_weap_pro_5_zpspicjzcwe.jpg

th_weap_pro_4_zpswk2wwhq5.jpg

th_weap_pro_3_zpsbtev7owi.jpg

th_weap_pro_2_zpsmkrj2tqc.jpg

th_weap_pro_1_zpswngoadqb.jpg

Best Regards

Massi

Edited by massi
  • Like 5

Great assortment of weapons, will be giving these a blast :cool:

awesome. thanks, dig these kind of weapons (especially with Vilas great models). going to give them a try!

Thank you very much for sending us your work :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and

explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

nice, gonna download them right away

edit:

Tried them out! the (NATO) LMG's look pretty good, but the rest look more like they came straight out of arma 2. But as said in the OP you're still working on texturing so we'll see how that works out :)

Edited by ltsThomas

Nice job for a first weapons pack ! i can't make the tier of your work ! but you should really find some help for polishing that's !

Also a short suggestion can you make a pack with your backpack in a stand alone ? I really like them but for the moment i don't want to use your weapons ;)

Also noticed that with some weapons the soldiers holds the weapon very strange. For example the trigger finger is not in the trigger, most of them below and some to much forward.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC One X+ met Tapatalk

Thanks a lot to all of you ;) !

Yes I know the pack still need work, and if someone is willing to help me with handanimations and texturing just let me know ;) I'll be happy to improve the pack further !

Cheers

massi

Just so you know, the MP5 is ejecting rifle casings. Any chance of new sounds as well?

Just wanted to throw in my list of things I like and dislike about the pack :)

Good stuff:

- The weapons included in the pack are AWESOME and there is a wide range of customisability with all the different attachments and gear

- In general I just like this addon because it's cool :)

Bad stuff/To be improved:

-The M107 fires from a ten round box magazine, not a 5 round. http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/882989425830305326/8FBEB18D8E3E9355CAB220DA74F5A3E273D2C19E/

- Very minor problem with the texture on the aimpoint. http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/882989425830310062/B33ADDB33978A66E6C76482E761771DF1CA648A2/

- As always, would be nice to have some good custom sounds

- Hand positioning on some of the rifles needs to be adjusted

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/882989425830463422/204602D8B3A504CFF3939F6434EED6047BC52C46/

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/882989425830467911/5199CA053B339E56912143E377FC462182BBC685/

- The cyclic rate of the M4A1 is too fast

- And the models look a little jagged and too square, aswell as the textures but I know you're already aware of that one.

All in all, really like this addon I think it's got a lot of potential and can't wait to see you make it better.

Edited by LemTheGentleman

Speechless. I haven't tested every weapon, but the assortment has left me speechless.

bääääm great work... thats why ofp/arma is what it is ;)

what i found, when using silencer on mp5 then only single fire is possible.

I love this pack and plan to use it as my primary for my Arma group, so these notes are to help this mod be improved to the highest quality.

Your optics seem misaligned. On the ACOG, targets at 400 are hit above the 4 hash, instead of dead on it. The aimpoint says its zeroed at 200, but it can hit targets at 300 and 400 straight on the dot. I have no real complaints as far as performance, but there's obviously something up here.

Texture is wacked on on the HK417 magazine. I'm also confused as to why its a marksman rifle. Maybe I'm not versed enough in this firearm, bu I thought it was just a heavier version of the 416, like the SCAR-H to the SCAR-L. If you did the research, then keep it as it should be. Personally, I like the trade-off between more powerful rounds and less ammunition, so I would like to use the 417 as my go-to firearm, but I don't consider myself a marksman. It won't stop me, however.

With the M107, at a range of 1000m, I noticed I was consistently hitting the notch below zero while zeroed to 1000m with BIS's SOS optic. The zeroing is off, and this may be weapon-wide. I don't know how zeroing works (whether its entirely optic, weapon, or both), but if you weapons are off, then your optics may not be (as stated above).

You don't have a 7- or 8-round .45 ACP magazine for the M1911. As this is a classic (and my favorite) handgun, I'm am disappointed. In addition, it appears like you just reused the model of the .45 handgun from BIS. Also, any .45 ACP magazine will work in the M1911. This seems the same with all handguns and same-caliber magazines (I have not tested it with rifle magazines). If that was your intent, then it works fine albeit not realistic.

Overall, as I said, this mod is pretty solid. I flipping LOVE your simple red dot for M203s. With other mod weapons, their M203 sights have always been utterly worthless. With these, I finally feel like I can use the M203 with effect, instead of just firing off for fun and never hitting my zeroed target. Don't change that!

I look forward to future improvements! You have a fan in me, massi.

EDIT: One last thing: and this is personal. Since your M1911 is using the same model as the BIS .45, can you make yours nickel-plated? I know the hardcore guys are going to get after for this, but I love that classic shine on my M1911. Again, personal, so I expect this to be ignored.

Edited by GMJaken
type-os

I'm also confused as to why its a marksman rifle. Maybe I'm not versed enough in this firearm, bu I thought it was just a heavier version of the 416, like the SCAR-H to the SCAR-L. If you did the research, then keep it as it should be.

The HK 417 and Scar Mk. 17 are rifles meant to be utilized in longer ranged engagements

http://media.dma.mil/2012/Nov/08/2000001030/-1/-1/0/120227-M-EL893-019.JPG

http://www.hk-usa.com/-images/products/hk417/lg_hk417_10.jpg

Thank You very much to All of You for the constructive feedbacks ;) !

Hope to be able to improve those points with some help...hopefully ;)

Cheers

massi

Hi, massi

Thanks for your great mod.

I used the weapon mod, and it's great, the SR-25 is my favorite one. But it seems like the SR-25 SD model is not right, and below is the pic of sr-25 SD,

m110.jpg

so can u tweak the SR-25 SD model? Thanks

And also, could you add foregrip to hk416, 417, m4, m16 models? Thanks

Hi,

I've reworked all the handanims to fit better the weapons, I'll release an updated version soon that will include also MP5SD6 ;)

cheers

massi

Possible to add working bipods? Be epic on the lmgs.

Possible to add working bipods? Be epic on the lmgs.

if only I kew how to do this I would...unfortunately my skills are not enough, almost for next update, sorry ;)

maybe in future updates if someone will help me doing this I'll of course include them ;)

cheers

massi