Sign in to follow this  
SgS_Sarge

the Memory (Sarge studio)

Are you kidding me? I've got all of them in my campaigns. :p

really?

never saw a BIS dev commenting any usermade campaign or mission.

There's a lot of work behind this campaign, we can feel it. Thanks for sharing dude.

really?

never saw a BIS dev commenting any usermade campaign or mission.

Just teasing you.

Wish I had one, even if he came in and said how bad it was.

I know it's not supported, but has anyone tried the campaign with ASR and TPWCAS and can confirm it's working?

Yeah I think if a BIS Dev posts good feedback in a mission thread that's like winning an academy award for editing! It's warranted, even with the same game we've been playing for how many years now, Sarge and crew came up with something that still feels as fresh as ever.

Just finished. That was something. Something, I like. Where the story is the center of the gameplay, and a person of flesh and blood, his life, doubts, pains, joys and choices are a center of the story. This allows me really enjoy the action - when you know depth behind, when you knew your avatar as a person and emotional bound is created, it becomes something more, than only another boring and flat, dry shooting range, then you can really care and want to know, what happen next.

I can count on one hand known to me missions/campaigns done so well, and still will remain most of the fingers. :)

so, just finished the campaign.

that's hell of a great work, professional quality!

however, I've been a bit disappointed - I DO think there is not enough combat situation.

I mean, this campaign is much more like a movie with some action scenes than anything else.

Te job done is outstanding, but I would have liked a bit more combat missions.

so, just finished the campaign.

that's hell of a great work, professional quality!

however, I've been a bit disappointed - I DO think there is not enough combat situation.

I mean, this campaign is much more like a movie with some action scenes than anything else.

Te job done is outstanding, but I would have liked a bit more combat missions.

I have to agree with you.

It was a great great movie.

But more action scenes would have been more fun.

I hope they consider that for their next release.

The Player was given his identity and character in a superb fashion.

If only he can get out there and kick some ass!

First of all I would like to thank everyone for their positive comments and reviews of our campaign. I am very glad that you all like. If you should want to play some of our other missions and campaigns can be found on our website. However, since these are older pieces for game Operation Flashpoint and ArmA, I have decided to gradually upload youtube videos from playing these missions and campaigns. Videos gradually found on the first page of this thread.

Awesome campaign, great story, very good (and many) cutscenes. Nice missions. I played with Arma 2 CO v1.62+CBA+JSRS+BLASTCORE+RHS Armed forces of Russian Federation (Replacement pack) to have better looking Russians.

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

Awesome campaign, great story, very good (and many) cutscenes. Nice missions. I played with Arma 2 CO v1.62+CBA+JSRS+BLASTCORE+RHS Armed forces of Russian Federation (Replacement pack) to have better looking Russians.

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

I had only 1 problem, in mission where we must find Mi 24 after i was set as gunner in heli Mi 24 fly >1200m in the sky and don't wont to land in place where we should destroy him. So i jump from heli ;) land on ground and use Action to destroy heli. No problems with the rest of this mission and the whole campaign. I don't know if it's becose i played with A2CO, but it was nothing gamebreaking.

I live in one of the country's of ex-Yugoslavia,and the Russians actually did enter the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina(one country) as a defense force against the YNA(Yugoslav National Army) and so did the Yanks,who actually shared camps with the russians

I´m back from my holidays and one of the first things I did was to play this campaign. I played it with my usual mod soup (ACE+ASR_AI+TPWCAS+a few else) and I had absolutely no problems.

This campaign is simply awesome! It is so awesome that I couldn´t stop playing before finishing it. The cinematics are superb and the voice acting is insanely professional. I also liked the firefights. Top Work guys!

I´m back from my holidays and one of the first things I did was to play this campaign. I played it with my usual mod soup (ACE+ASR_AI+TPWCAS+a few else) and I had absolutely no problems.

Glad to hear that. Will play with this set as well :)

An exellent campaign! Especially cutscenes, it almost seems it's a film

@up

You can always try ;) but there is not to much shoothing in this campaign so even if you like to play with ACE i think you dont need it here. :)

Fantastic work with the campaign, the cutscenes are pro-quality. Sad to say, I just got tired of all cutscenes and way too little play, so I quit at mission 07. Maybe things picked up from there, I will never know. But for the ArmA player who loves cinematics, this would surely be the gold standard.

Thanx. We will try to focus on that in our next project.

Thanx. We will try to focus on that in our next project.

Yeah Sarge, give us more! We're hungry!

I only now managed to play this finally, but I should have played it earlier definitely! Great work, although not like most of the other campaigns where you have to do a lot of fighting and the campaign takes a long time. This is more like an interactive movie. Very interesting also with the small games like Blackjack and the cockpit opening, was fun to play. Good work on the details, I couldn't find any issues in cutscenes or anywhere that would look like a little more work would have been needed (as other missions and cutscenes often display).

I've only found one small item that may be fixed: In the first prison mission, the guard soldiers should better be set to immortal. Because they tend to fall off the towers and kill themselves, I could then grab a gun and kill the rest of the guards. I couldn't get out of the prison though, despite putting a lot of grenades on one corner of the fence. Well, at least I tried, huh?^^

I'm eagerly looking forward to more of your work!

on the front page are now available outro cutscens from the campaign. Enjoy and marry christmas to all. :)

Installed Arma 2 again just for this campaign and i must say, it was really worth it. Thank you and your team for a great story and gameplay (donated ofc ;) )

Regards

Daniel