Sign in to follow this  
Pomi Git

PG Services - Private Military Company

I love this mod, so much. I just have an issue where sometimes I'll spawn units, and they'll have no pants. :P Not sure why.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before or if this directly caused by Xmed2 but while testin Xmed2 we noticed that the PG Services Plate carriers acted more like a shirt then a plate carrier, not sure if this is part of Xmed2 or not but i have noticed being killed rather easily while wearing these compared to Vanilla PCs

GAv hop on the ts and poke me I can help - or let me know where to drop the profile and I can upload it. 6.5megs

i would love to get the PG Services LEA addon also -- i'm loving your work and would very much appreciate the ability to use your kit in LEA.

how might i get my hands on it? i searched the thread but there no more mention of LEA.

i'll see if i can find the TS info in the meantime.

thank you!

-Limey

i have to admit the pomigit's black mx is a lot better than the version in vanilla game

i have to admit the pomigit's black mx is a lot better than the version in vanilla game

:cool: yeah I just don't think the mx looks right in plain black. I tried it at the time and didn't like how it looks

Awesome pack, use it every day. Only 1 question, or concern rather.

In your pack you have the "Tactical Vest (black)", however it's not black for me. The same with the one created by Bohemia, but I'm sure that was actually intentional. I've seen screenshots of the pack with the vest being black, so I know it's supposed to be. Do you have any idea why the best doesn't show up black for me though?

This shows a character wearing the black vest from this pack as it appears to me:

http://imgur.com/a/tbUF0

Awesome pack, use it every day. Only 1 question, or concern rather.

In your pack you have the "Tactical Vest (black)", however it's not black for me. The same with the one created by Bohemia, but I'm sure that was actually intentional. I've seen screenshots of the pack with the vest being black, so I know it's supposed to be. Do you have any idea why the best doesn't show up black for me though?

This shows a character wearing the black vest from this pack as it appears to me:

http://imgur.com/a/tbUF0

I can only assume BI have changed how camo selections work for this vest in a recent patch. It should be the darker black as per the screenshots. Will look in to it. Cheers

I tried to add this addon to be used on zeus with the manage addons module but it says it's configured incorrectly in a cfgpatches. For whatever reason people's uniforms on my server were getting reset while we were using the arsenal. I don't know if it has anything to do with the arsenal or if it was just random though. The fatigues that are added also carry very little in comparison to the game but that's more of an opinion complaint.

Anyways, I love your mod so far and am definitely going to continue using it!

EDIT: After looking back I see you've retired the mod and these thing have already been brought up. I was wondering if you would mind if I tried my hand at fixing some of these things?

After looking back I see you've retired the mod and these thing have already been brought up. I was wondering if you would mind if I tried my hand at fixing some of these things?

I'd probably say semi retired. I will make further updates, but they will be infrequent and won't be on the scale I originally planned.

I will fix these outstanding problems as soon as I can but I can't give an exact ETA at this point. Hopefully in the next couple of months.

If you or anyone else for that matter is interested in taking over maintenance and upgrades of this mod on a permanent basis, feel free to PM me and we can discuss.

Cheers

Pomigit

I'd probably say semi retired. I will make further updates, but they will be infrequent and won't be on the scale I originally planned.

I will fix these outstanding problems as soon as I can but I can't give an exact ETA at this point. Hopefully in the next couple of months.

If you or anyone else for that matter is interested in taking over maintenance and upgrades of this mod on a permanent basis, feel free to PM me and we can discuss.

Cheers

Pomigit

Well, nice to see you're still around with this mod pomi

Hi everyone. I’m very pleased to advise BadHabitz is taking over full control of this mod and will be responsible for all future updates. He has my full support to do as he wishes with this mod.

A new thread will be created by BadHabitz to relaunch the mod and provide details of his plans. I’ll post a link and decommission this thread once he has done this.

Thanks to everyone who has used and supported this mod to-date. The change in hands means the mod will get the attention it deserves, and I look forward to seeing where it goes from here.

Cheers

Pomigit

Hi everyone. I’m very pleased to advise BadHabitz is taking over full control of this mod and will be responsible for all future updates. He has my full support to do as he wishes with this mod.

A new thread will be created by BadHabitz to relaunch the mod and provide details of his plans. I’ll post a link and decommission this thread once he has done this.

Thanks to everyone who has used and supported this mod to-date. The change in hands means the mod will get the attention it deserves, and I look forward to seeing where it goes from here.

Cheers

Pomigit

A small step for a mod author, but a giant leap for the community. :) I always loved your mod, let's see where it'll go.

I'm honored to be taking over a truly awesome mod, and what I believe to be a cornerstone of the Arma3 modding community.

No big changes coming, at least not at first. The Zeus compatibility has been fixed previously by pomigit and will be featured in my first iteration of the mod, along with a few config changes.

I want to thank pomigit in public for letting me do this and I will do my best to not let him down, or the rest of the community.

Is there any chance to get the classnames of the vests, uniforms etc?!
There's a class list 'spoiler' button towards the bottom of the first post in the thread.

In the future there will be a class list file in the download, if there is not one there already.

Argh, was blind ...

Thanks a lot.

And great new update!

There's a class list 'spoiler' button towards the bottom of the first post in the thread.

In the future there will be a class list file in the download, if there is not one there already.