Sign in to follow this  
dale0404

Dale's Arma 3 Single Player Missions

Hi Ladies and Gents,

I have created this thread to keep all the missions I make in 1 place. Feedback is welcomed in any shape or form!!

Missions:

Use Your Noggin:

*** Answer 10 Questions... ***

Play and enjoy.

You will start in a Blufor base on Stratis with a clue to the first location you need to go to. Figure out the clues to find the next location. There are 10 locations in total before the extraction point is revealed. There is also quite a lot of enemy around to hinder you!!!

Download Links:

Test your Noggin

Steam Workshop

Changelog:

Version 1.0:

Public Release.

Rescue the Doctor (Stratis):

Doctor Watson has unfortunately crashed in his helicopter somewhere in the town of Agia Marina. You and your team need to go and find him and bring him to safety. Damn it's foggy out there!!

Download Links:

Rescue the Doctor (Dropbox)

Rescue the Doctor (Steam Workshop)

Rescue the Doctor (Armaholic)

Changelog:

Version 1.0:

Public release.

Changelog:

Version 1.1:

Improved the enemy skill.

Reworked enemy mechanics. Enemy now patrol into buildings. Added chance of technicals spawning (At least 1 will spawn no matter what). (Mission should be a lot harder now).

Improved ending. (Still WIP).

Version 1.2:

Decreased enemy slightly.

Decreased enemy skill slightly.

Mission ending works as intended.

Version 1.3:

Your team now get out of the chopper on their own accord, lazy so and so's...

Rescue the Doctor (Altis)

Another Doctor has somehow crash landed, this time in Kavala on Altis. Find him and extract him!! It is still foggy b the way.

Download Links:

Steam Workshop

Armaholic

Dropbox

Changelog:

Version 1.0:

Changed music at start.

Tweaked the loadout of the Team leader (you). You might need what is in there...

Ending slightly different.

Version 1.1:

Changed the music (it was shite!)

Tweaked the chat between HQ and Rhino :D

Raging Ethics

HQ has informed Rhino (you) that there are rumours circulating that some rogue members of the AAF are helping CSAT.

There are also unconfirmed rumours that both CSAT and AAF are committing genocide.

Rhino has been tasked to investigate this. First we must gain some intel.

Other units (Bear and Badger) are also deploying on similar missions as Rhino.

Download link(s):

Steam Workshop

DropBox

Changelog:

Version 1.1:

Added more ambience.

Tweaked the time the missions starts (1 hour earlier).

Altered the way the AI reacts.

Credit is credited where credit is due!

Edited by dale0404
Updated links.

Hi. I try your mission and after some time, despite i realy do nothing in the mission, it´s end for itself;. Just display a message in a green box with something like mission finished...and ended..rs. And i could not find any clue yet.

I´m using the last dev build from steam...

Edited by MSILVA

Not that before buddy, I will look into it. Have you tried the mission again? I am also using the latest dev build as well.

Hi. I try your mission and after some time, despite i realy do nothing in the mission, it´s end for itself;. Just display a message in a green box with something like mission finished...and ended..rs. And i could not find any clue yet.

I´m using the last dev build from steam...

Not sure if it's related, but I have not been able to find the first clue...is that intended to be extremely hidden? I ran around the starting base/area for 10 minutes to no avail.

Hi mate,

The first clue is at Camp Maxwell. Read the notes buddy.

Okay, had a weird little glitch; as I approached Maxwell for the first clue, the mission completed, I got the debrief screen, and that was it.

That is a massive glitch, the mission cannot end without you completing all the objectives, and I mean ALL!! Will have a look.

That is a massive glitch, the mission cannot end without you completing all the objectives, and I mean ALL!! Will have a look.

Just to add to the original glitch: it only happens once every 6 times or so. I have no idea how to replicate it.

Other than that, the mission rocks.

Just to add to the original glitch: it only happens once every 6 times or so. I have no idea how to replicate it.

Other than that, the mission rocks.

cool mate, glad you like it!

Hi All,

Mission:

Rescue The Doctor!

ziio.jpg

Doctor Watson has unfortunately crashed in his helicopter somewhere in the town of Agia Marina. You and your team need to go and find him and bring him to safety. Damn it's foggy out there!!

Dropbox Link:

Rescue the Doctor

Edited by dale0404

the link for download 'save the doctor" is invalid...better saying in the first page... in the post above is ok. thanks.

the link for download 'save the doctor" is invalid...better saying in the first page... in the post above is ok. thanks.

Fixed, cheers

Well, i finished your mission "save the doctor" and very good mission!!!thanks. My english is bad and excuse me in advance for this.

I like the inserction(music,etc) but was too easy to save the doctor. I think your mission need increase the difficult a lot. I´m not a arma veteran and was too easy kill the soldiers in city. In fact i could do that from a safe distance and the enemy not try do shooting back. I don´t know if the fog city affect the enemy vision IA, but kill all the enemy was a "piece of cake". It seems they were just like a sitting ducks. I sugest you need to improve enemy response to attack, and maybe put some of them inside builds and maybe two with the doctor to difficult the rescue. After that (rescue the doctor) i don´t find any other enemy between the house where the doctor was and the extraction point. Likewise will be good to have a better extraction scene like you do with the inserction. The mission ended quickly too, need a better extraction scene....

Well it´s just a sugestion, don´t get me wrong, i aprecciate much your work and i am grateful for the mission.

I forgot to say that your mission idea is very very wonderful...the time, fog, city....very enjoyable.

Edited by MSILVA

Thanks for your feedback MSILVA, very much appreciated, will improve the mission over the coming days :)

And unfortunately, for your "Use Your Noggin" mission, i try FOUR times in sequence and had the same problem...the mission ended for itself. I was on my way to first camp(Always follow on the road(on foot) and in the middle after few minutes the mission finished. I gave up....sorry.:(

Mission:

Rescue the Doctor.

Version 1.1

Changelog:

Improved the enemy skill.

Reworked enemy mechanics. Enemy now patrol into buildings. Added chance of technicals spawning (At least 1 will spawn no matter what). (Mission should be a lot harder now).

Improved ending. (Still WIP).

Download link:

Rescue the Doctor

Edited by dale0404
Updated link

If you set the enemy skill in the mission, does that then ignore the ingame settings of Regular, Veteran and so on ?

If you set the enemy skill in the mission, does that then ignore the ingame settings of Regular, Veteran and so on ?

I have used this set of scripts for the AI skill: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19832&highlight=AISPAWN

I have set the AI skill to 0.4 for all the AI that is spawned at the start of the mission. Anything higher and the AI seem to be supermen! I am pretty sure that because of this the ingame settings for the AI are ignored as I call the scripts from the Init file in the mission.

Just downloaded save the doctor and im bouncing in my chair all the way to Agia - Great mission.

Cheers for the compliment buddy. Let me know how it goes!

About save the doctor: i must say, your mission it´s very difficult now..i can´t even approach the city...but i´m trying..thanks

Cheers for the compliment buddy. Let me know how it goes!

I think the enemy skill is too high after moving over the first hill from drop point my squad was killed and an autoriflemen was 1 shot-ing me on the run? Also i think theres is too much going on because i get a frequent drop in fps but only on this mission...but overall great mission.

I didnt even find the doctor never mind save him :-p

Ok gents, if it is really too tough, let me know and I will do something about it.