Sign in to follow this  
EricM

Why Altis might be way too big...

Seen that on the internet :

If I actually have to really walk across 400square km I'm going to die.

Think the rig needs calibrating , that might help a little bit

Oh great, ACE stamina system replaced by everybodys waiting for burns to catch up :confused:

What a great idea, you want to lose weight? Buy ARMA 3 and enjoy burning fat and killing people at the same time :)

You know, I've often wondered when spending time at the gym doing my purgatory on the treadmill 'how hard would it be to stick Chernarus on the screen and 'jog across' the landscape.....lol

Now that's what i've been waiting for, or well, maybe ver 2 or 3 of it but still. Endless workout possibilities :D

the system is not good enough, this is for console FPS version (or games like Planetside 2 and CounterStrike GO) , no support for lean, prone, sideway lay and roll :)

it needs XL and XLL version for tactical gamers :)

it needs XL and XLL version
I hope your not suggesting that I wouldn't get my belly in that ring he's standing in. :P

This, and that strange new suit that lets you feel the game are just going to be weird. I still wanna see someone combine all 3 and race around Altis.

the system is not good enough, this is for console FPS version (or games like Planetside 2 and CounterStrike GO) , no support for lean, prone, sideway lay and roll :)

it needs XL and XLL version for tactical gamers :)

Hey dwarden,

can't you guys implement full body tracking? So having like a sensor on the head, a few on the weapon, 3 on the arms, 2 on the body and 3 on the legs. So if you move your weapon or just your left arm, it just gets transmitted to the game?

Flintstone racing around Altis would be pretty cool to do as a mod! lmao!

I know how all marriages AND the world will end...when all homes come with a built in HOLO deck (see star trek)...pipe in the beer and have Jimmie johns on speed dial :cool: and here is the beginning

I always wondered when somebody would make something like this. My prayers have been answered! Have fun and lose a few pounds! Now I have incentive to get my fat arse in shape! :D

Edited by Laqueesha

Betcha can't play DayZ with this :D

You only need another one behind you with a zombie on it, BANG!! There's your own personal DayZ!

Making prone - cat bowl. Roll forward - oops, window. Need something bigger or something smarter for this.

they really need to figure something out for leaning, crouch and prone as well as sitting? while in vehicles etc. this is a great start however and finally my dreams are coming to life :D that penny i tossed in that fountain that one day... IT WORKED ! XD

EDIT: oh god i forgot to mention swimming XD "honey why is the living room flooded?"... BECAUSE ARMA!

I would be pleased by this, You look increadibly restrained and lack natural movement so that will increase fatigue, how ever, if you a fit guy, youll be able to run as far as you like untill you're tiered. gets rid of the fatigue system lol.

I would be pleased by this, You look increadibly restrained and lack natural movement so that will increase fatigue, how ever, if you a fit guy, youll be able to run as far as you like untill you're tiered. gets rid of the fatigue system lol.

Which thankfully, the vanilla ARMA 2 lacks! ;)