Sign in to follow this  
filamod

[SP]From Russia with love II

rusia2.jpg

From Russia with love II

by FilaMOD

Description:

Canton-Protocol Strategic Alliance Treaty is an alliance of states with the goal of mutual defense, expanded global influence, and sustained economic growth. Set against the context of foundering economies and civil unrest across the west, CSAT has risen in prominence over the last decade. Its forces support the Altian government.

Because Americans were not included in an alliance of states with the goal of mutual defense, expanded global influence, and sustained economic growth, NATO forces occupied Stratis and Altis.

The FSB agent is back on Stratis island! Russia is helping the local resistance with weapons and military tactical support in warfare against Americans. Help local resistance force with weapons and military tactical support!

Features:

• stealth shooting
  • squad leadership
  • flying
  • driving
  • attackin

Installation:

Put the .pbo file(s) to your Steam/SteamApps/common/ArmA 3/Missions folder

or subscribe to Steam Workshop.

License:

Content created by FilaMOD is published under the "Arma Public License Share Alike (APL-SA)". You are free to take or change anything you can use, just give me a mention in the credits.

Notes:

Thanks to Shuko, Celery and kylania! You can get first part here and third part here.

Changelog:

v1.1

- updated class names

- added some objects

- corrected triggers

- added more auto-save points

- added briefing

Download:

- download

- subscribe to Steam Workshop

Edited by FilaMOD
new version

In this mission i have problem. In task, then you need to wait officer who arrives in the morning. So morning came, all soldiers are leaving, but officer is not arrived.

Same problem (officer) with this new trigger updates. And when you deliver ammo box, unload it, the task writes that it canceled.

It supposed to get canceled, just wait for officer. ;)

So I wait him about 10 minutes and nothing, he is not arrived. Maybe need to play on Dev build game version, because I played on Stable build.

-------------

Problem solved. Mission doesn't work in scenario (missions folder). Then I played it in multiplayer (mpmissions folder) it working fine.

And good mission, liked it.

Edited by ra2

Another amazing mission, I really like your style! Great ideas with the party & all, I'm enjoying this.

Problem solved. Mission doesn't work in scenario (missions folder). Then I played it in multiplayer (mpmissions folder) it working fine.

And good mission, liked it.

Yes it appears to be problem for some players, not only in my mission, but in SP missions in general.

Another amazing mission, I really like your style! Great ideas with the party & all, I'm enjoying this.

I'm glad you like it. :)