Sign in to follow this  
g00d69

Benelli M4 & HK430(HK416) Weapon Pack

1370200744-logo.png

Benelli M4 & HK430(HK416) Weapon Pack

hello

Here is an addon containing the Benelli M4 & the HK430 (HK416 variant for 2035)

I have finally decided to make a standalone version of the weapons and not including in my french units addon cause i

think its more easy for people who doesn't want the units and who want weapons only

Here is some pictures.

1370200774-arma3-2013-06-02-20-46-17-39.png 1370200798-arma3-2013-06-02-20-44-29-22.png 1370200785-arma3-2013-06-02-20-45-09-62.png

1370200830-arma3-2013-06-02-20-24-57-01.png 1370200892-arma3-2013-06-02-20-22-40-32.png 1370200854-arma3-2013-06-02-20-22-40-32.png

Changlog V2.0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Now M4 benelli aiming is working properly with all the scopes.

-Added 12Gauge Pellets ammunitions for the shotgun in the weapon box.(classnames updated)

-Added muzzleflash rotation effect for the HK.(Thanks to GvsE)

Changlog V1.0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Fixed weapons sound volume and restored LordJarhead original values.

-Fixed muzzlesound position for the HK430

-New recoils for the 2 weapons.

-Added one config version .pbo in the folder "cfg no addons" with only default accessories equiped that doesn't require any others addons.Just replace "hk430&m4benelli_addon.pbo" and "hk430&m4benelli_addon.pbo.g00d69.bisign" with the "no addons" files if you don't want use other addons.(With addons required by default)

-Now compatible with "Alwarren FHQ Accessories pack" (Required for the "with addons accessories" version)

-2 New default Hamr and Holo in accordance with m4 range added in weapon box.

-Added server key.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Benelli M4 is customized with ATI "Raven" Package

-HK430 is a modified fictional version of Hk416 and renamed like that for 2035.

-All the sounds have been provided by LordJarhead, so special thank to him.

-Some weapons are equiped with R3F accessories then R3F weapons addon is required.

-Classnames are include in the Readme file.

Weapons box can be found in the editoR: Empty>Ammo>"HK430-M4_Benelli_Box"

Credits and thanks:

Thanks to LordJarhead for his work about weapons sounds.

Thanks to the forumers advices that help me to improve my addons

Required addon:

Alwarren FHQ Accessories pack (only for the "with addons" version)

R3F weapons addon (only for the "with addons" version)

Download link V3.0: http://www46.zippyshare.com/v/32146051/file.html

Edited by g00d69

YES!!!!

I have been waiting for this thank you

Thank you for the addon! :)

Ive just taken a look at the hk416: looking good!

Some suggestions, if I may:

1. the suppressor seems to be at the very edge of the muzzle. seems a bit too far?

2. rotating muzzle flash would be a nice touch

3. have you considered extending compatibility with Alwarren's fhq accessories pack?

Great job, and again, thank you for sharing!

Very nice indeed. I'll be downloading this for sure.

Any chance of a version that does not depend on R3F French weapons pack?

Thank you for this. Sounds are on ridiculous though. Having a friend shoot the benelli next to me just about blew my speakers. I could also hear him reload and empty round click up to 100 meters away. Turns out both weapons are really high and can hear sounds ridiculously far off. Otherwise great mod, if the sounds come down I'll be using this one quite a bit. Thank you.

nice weapon, nice sound, nice RefMod but recoil to excessive for 5,56 caliber

we need a key to use this mod in our server,can you make one? we really like this mod and want to use it in our servers!

Thank you for the addon! :)

Ive just taken a look at the hk416: looking good!

Some suggestions, if I may:

1. the suppressor seems to be at the very edge of the muzzle. seems a bit too far?

2. rotating muzzle flash would be a nice touch

3. have you considered extending compatibility with Alwarren's fhq accessories pack?

Great job, and again, thank you for sharing!

Hi

1.yes you are right aboutthe muzzle it will be fixed

2.sorry i don't understand what you mean.

3.yes it will be compatible in the next update and i will make 2 configs available, one with addons required and one with only default accessories without addon.

Thank you for this. Sounds are on ridiculous though. Having a friend shoot the benelli next to me just about blew my speakers. I could also hear him reload and empty round click up to 100 meters away. Turns out both weapons are really high and can hear sounds ridiculously far off. Otherwise great mod, if the sounds come down I'll be using this one quite a bit. Thank you.

Yes its my mistake.i have changed the sound volume for testing and forgot to restore LordJarhead original values.It will be done for the next update

nice addon, I love the tactical shotgun allot. but accuracy of the benelli with a holo sight is way off.

yes some optics zeroing are not in accordance with the m4 range.I have make new config for the default holo and hamr to fix the problem.all the accessories with zeroing not above 100 meters are accurate.For example holo and other optics from "Alwarren's fhq accessories" set to 100m are working fine with the m4.

we need a key to use this mod in our server,can you make one? we really like this mod and want to use it in our servers!

Will add it in next update.I am planning to release it during the day.

Edited by g00d69

Isn't it the same key as for your other addons?

I like the sound and models!

yes it is the same, you can use it if you already have.

Strange, i tried to join our server with a "g00d69.bikey" on it, but still got kicked..

By the way, found another small "bug/issue". Usually when you fire shotguns, you only have to rearm the amount of slugs (in this case) you have shot. But the rearming animation always rearms all 7 rounds.

I don't know, if this can be solved easily (properly not), but it destroys a part of the "shotgun immersion".

Strange, i tried to join our server with a "g00d69.bikey" on it, but still got kicked..

By the way, found another small "bug/issue". Usually when you fire shotguns, you only have to rearm the amount of slugs (in this case) you have shot. But the rearming animation always rearms all 7 rounds.

I don't know, if this can be solved easily (properly not), but it destroys a part of the "shotgun immersion".

Reload gesture is the animation of the future M4 SSAS that will be include in the game and i can't change that.:)

I don't know what is wrong with my bikey, i don't have server and can't test it but i will see what i can do (try with the new one of the update maybe).

New Update V1.0 .Please, see first frontpage post for Changelog , credits and download link.:)

Edited by g00d69

Ah of course, you were the guy from the GIGN thread. :D (that nickname was kinda familiar to me and i knew i have seen that shotgun somewhere before).

On our servers (German Ballerbude, check my sig), we have sig check v2 enabled and i already included the key for your GIGN forces addon.

If you want to use the same key, you can use our servers to test your signatures.

Pred

By rotating muzzle flash I mean the randomized shape of the flash that changes on each shot.

In o2 you need to assign an axis around which it will rotate: insert two memory points with the same name in memory lod. the axis needs to run along the barrel or the flash will rotate in some funny place.

Then you need to add some lines in model.cfg under class Animations, like so:

class MuzzleFlashROT
		{
			type="rotationX";
				source="ammoRandom";
			sourceAddress="loop";
			memory=1;
			animPeriod=0;
			selection="zasleh";    
			axis="flash axis";
			minValue=0;
			maxValue=4;   
			minPhase=0;
			maxPhase=4;
			angle0="rad 0";
			angle1="rad 360";
			centerFirstVertex=false;
		};

the "flash axis" is the exact name given to the memory points that make up this invisible axis in o2

Hope this helps. Alwarren helped me figure this out ;)

Oh,a nd thanks for the update! :)

Is it possible to make a version that only needs FHQ and not the R3F accessories pack?

Edit: apparently it works in game w/o the R3F, but there's an error that occurs.

Edited by SpectreRSG

Ah of course, you were the guy from the GIGN thread. :D (that nickname was kinda familiar to me and i knew i have seen that shotgun somewhere before).

On our servers (German Ballerbude, check my sig), we have sig check v2 enabled and i already included the key for your GIGN forces addon.

If you want to use the same key, you can use our servers to test your signatures.

Pred

oK thank very much,so i will try to test it.

thanks for the update Foxhound.

By rotating muzzle flash I mean the randomized shape of the flash that changes on each shot.

In o2 you need to assign an axis around which it will rotate: insert two memory points with the same name in memory lod. the axis needs to run along the barrel or the flash will rotate in some funny place.

Then you need to add some lines in model.cfg under class Animations, like so:

class MuzzleFlashROT
		{
			type="rotationX";
				source="ammoRandom";
			sourceAddress="loop";
			memory=1;
			animPeriod=0;
			selection="zasleh";    
			axis="flash axis";
			minValue=0;
			maxValue=4;   
			minPhase=0;
			maxPhase=4;
			angle0="rad 0";
			angle1="rad 360";
			centerFirstVertex=false;
		};

the "flash axis" is the exact name given to the memory points that make up this invisible axis in o2

Hope this helps. Alwarren helped me figure this out ;)

Oh,a nd thanks for the update! :)

Thank you for the explanations ,so i will try to integrate it in next update :)

Is it possible to make a version that only needs FHQ and not the R3F accessories pack?

Edit: apparently it works in game w/o the R3F, but there's an error that occurs.

Yes it can work also without the addons from the editor, just ignore the error message its just cause config and accessories are missing without the addons.

also i just have found some 12 gauges pellets ammos with a nice screen-shake effect during the shots ....:)

Edited by g00d69

Good69 Hello, I really liked the Mod HK416 and M107, it has a beautiful job on it, so that the texture is very perfect.

See the Mod of the M107, because after the update ArmA 3, muzzle Muzzle_Explo was no sound, if you can fix it will be very good.

And if you can put the bolt carrier effect of M107, it would be very good too.

Thanks a lot for adding the no addon config. Appreciated :)

Nice work :yay:

Edited by [CSLA]LUKI

Still louder than anything currently in-game. I like how the shots actually echo, as they do in real life. Its extremely realistic and exactly how shots sound IRL. However I think its impossible to turn up the volume loud enough to hear footsteps and not receive noise complaints from my neighbors. Its just extreme. Love the 416 though. Great job on it.