Sign in to follow this  
joschaap

Stone/contrete walls act as if they are cardboard

im incorporating afroVoodoo's stratis-enhanced buildings template into my wasteland mission. but whenever a car comes near the mission placed settlements the walls start falling over without even touchig them.

is there a difference in placing walls / buildings to the mission compared to arma2?

a video showing the issie is placed here

Sadly the walls are broken, you can't even use allowDamage false with handleDamage EH's on them to stop them from being destroyed. Any type of 'wind' force in a sense from any object near them, a lot seen from units dying causes them to die. Great example is to just goto the air base and hit respawn, watch them fall over :\

The only way i've been able to get the walls not to fall over by placing them in the editor and setting their inits to allowDamage false and handleDamage but through actual script it simply won't work.

You could try putting this in the init of the wall.

this EnableSimulation False;this AllowDamage false;

Ran into the same problem. My walls work fine on a locally hosted server, but start falling on a dedicated. I just hope it's something that will be fixed.

Make a FT ticket.

You could try putting this in the init of the wall.

this EnableSimulation False;this AllowDamage false;

added this but they still fall over when you die near a wall or drive near them :/

ill go check if there's a TT for it yet :)

*** ticket created: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=8515

Edited by JoSchaap
ticket