Sign in to follow this  
JammyPear

Vision Life - Chernarus Life Enhanced

Hello!

I am advertising our very own Chernarus Life server. However, this server is different. Not only is the name different, it contains a whole bunch of new features. This includes more jobs, a variety of activities, new weapons, new licenses, new locations and most importantly, a customised Anti-Hack protection. I present to you - Vision Life.

So first of all, I bet you are thinking 'This Life server is just like the rest of them'. Well you'd be mistaken. Our server is unique. It is run by active admins from different time zones. Our server supports any player, whether you're from Europe, Asia or even North & South America. Guess what? It doesn't end there. We also have our very own Anti-Hack protection. It consists of 3 vital layers. First of all, it will try and detect any cheat menus which may or may not be open. Then, it will constantly look out for players who could possibly be activating their cheat menu. Last but not least, we have the core Anti-Hack scripts. They are executed on the client every couple of seconds. It will look out for key variables which have been altered such as your money, stun time, jail time, position and so on. If any of the variables have been altered, it instantly informs everyone on the server with a global wide message and a log is created in our files. This way, the admins can deal with the player accordingly and other players will be informed so they can alert an admin or avoid that player.

I am not proclaiming that our Anti-Hack stops every single hack. Because let's be honest, none of them do. But ours has been specifically scripted for our server so our players can enjoy the most out of our server.

If you are new to Chernarus Life servers, I suggest you take a look at ours. The main reason for this is because there are a few other servers out there which let's be honest, leave a negative impact on all Life servers.

We have a 'Zero Tolerance' policy for script kiddies, cheaters and rule breakers. Hacking or cheating will lead to a permanent ban. As for the rule breaking, you are given 3 chances. First of all, you will be given a verbal warning from a Game Moderator or an Administrator. If you continue to break another rule, then you will be removed from the server. If you persist to break another rule, then you will be given a temporary or permanent ban depending on the severity.

So what are you waiting for? Discover your new life today!

Kind Regards,

Jackson

Server Name: [VG] Vision Life

Server IP: 78.46.67.157

Server Port: 7302

Server is great. Check it out!

The server goes down today guys 0.0 its the 20th.

^they cant pay for it cause no1 donates anymore. I should know

I'm not sure if this is the right server or not but if it is, I was banned for no reason and I want to be unbanned. The admin who banned me was also admin abusing by spawning a humvee in. The admin is IRN Jamie.