Sign in to follow this  
cc1970

TOH specs

Hi

I am new to the forums and to TOH.

I have a couple of questions. I have a WIN 8 PC with 8 GB ram and an AMD A6 5400K Black Edition CPU 3.6GHZ with integrated graphics (radeon 7540) is this enough to play the game. I ask this as I cant run it on anything other than " normal" graphics and even then its choppy and can even pause in game as if it is reading the disk. The disks are sata II drives I think

Second is my joystick a cyborg evo- I just cant get this to properly calibrate in the game. without any input from the controller the helicopter banks left. Can some one give clear instructions to setup properly.

Thanks

cc

For starters welcome to the forums. Now I would really like to be soft on this one but there is sadly no way that you will be able to make this work. RAM is more than good, Windows version are suitable but the integrated graphics is extremely weak. Even some flash games can not work with these graphics.... Now the disks and the CPU ain't perfect but they will work in normal graphics. All of these you can see at:

http://takeonthegame.com/manual/ , where in the manual it gives you the minimum requirements of the game.

As for the joystick you have got a nice piece and you will be able to calibrate it in the end. I don't know if there is some special way to calibrate this specific joystick but normally you click while in game:

settings, controls, controller, (choose your controller), and start altering the different columns for the different axis.

And also the helicopters, I am not aware of your experience here, tend to move in different directions if not controlled properly. For example they go backwards when you take off or they pitch forward when you increase throttle while airborne. These and many more...

To sum up all you have to do is buy an graphics card 1.5 Giga will be good and as for your computer try defragmenting your disks so as to make them quicker.

Hope that your problems will be solved. Hope I helped. Have a wonderful Take on Helicopters experience.

Believe me it is worth it!:cool:

Hi helicopterenthusiast

Many thanks for the reply and advice. Looks like an upgrade is required. Brilliant game in my opinion

cc