Sign in to follow this  
mikie boy

[fock] a2/oa ai recruitment and group management

A2/OA Version.

Although this has been made for A3, I have converted it to A2 - Reason i have made a new post in A2 editing was due to this being a whole new entity and a step away from a cheap and cheerful AI recruitment process.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17725328/BIS_forum/A2GroupMenuNew.jpg (151 kB)

Download link

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17725328/BIS_forum/A2OAFock_Recruit_GrpMan.rar

New version…

This version has the added extra of Group management (concept taken from Zuff’s Group management).

This version contains the following…

• AI recruitment process – selection of 6 types of soldiers. Automatically identifies which side you are on so no fiddling with sides.

• AI deletion from group, if group leader.

• Whole AI squad deletion, if group leader.

• New – Group Management.

• Leave current group.

• Join a new group from a selection of groups (AI groups, Human Groups, and Mixed groups).

• View other groups, for AI players.

• Specifically view human players within a group to assist with locating friends.

• Identification of your own group.

• Step down as leader.

• Become leader – MP compatible.

• Options to turn off/on the menu.

• Option to turn off/on just AI recruitment.

• Option to increase/decrease Amount of AI to recruit.

• Option to turn off/on Deletion AI when leaving a group with no Humans in it.

• Option to turn off/on Group clear up of empty groups.

Anyway - hope this is useful.

Installation -------

Simply copy the code below into your init.sqf

waitUntil { isServer ||!isNull player };

ExecVM "FOCKRecruitAI\RecruitInit.sqf";

and copy across the Description file - ensure any Existing parameters are changed accordingly

Copy across the two folders to you mission folder

Edited by Mikie boy

Hi mikie great idea but nothing hapen for me ....

no menu .....

it s the same with the mission you did...

i hope it's me ....

thx u

Karmalauja - thats strange - i tested the mission before i posted it. Was working fine. Perhaps then its because i used both A2 and Op Arrow for it - do you have both? Are You trying it in MP mode and not SP - haven't tried it in SP - but should still work....Not sure if anyone else is having this problem? And what mods are you trying this with?

@Diabolical - hopefully you will see what i mean about the groups and their names from this. If you are still planning on making your own - pm me if you need any advice

Karmalauja - thats strange - i tested the mission before i posted it. Was working fine. Perhaps then its because i used both A2 and Op Arrow for it - do you have both? Are You trying it in MP mode and not SP - haven't tried it in SP - but should still work....Not sure if anyone else is having this problem? And what mods are you trying this with?

Ive had no problems running this in combined operations