Sign in to follow this  
mithbun

I completed all the career tasks, but now I can't fly them using the Luxury Heli

(Hope the title is appropriate...)

I completed my career. I saved up enough money to buy the Luxury Heli, but can't use it. All the career options are, "replay" which always defaults to the previous heli used. I can't use my heavy even after selling the heli last used to complete the task (I thought that if I only had the heavy, they'd let me use it). So my question is, once the career's complete, how can I continue flying the career tasks using a different (heavy) heli?

Thanks in advance.

I can't say much since I have never ever had enough money for the heavy luxury helicopter, but I believe that, since all of the missions are replay, you cannot change the helicopter that will be used. It will be the same again and again. Now maybe there is an exception in the private contracts section where every mission is thought to be different, at least the location changes. There could be a chance.

Nevertheless, you can enjoy your chopper in free flight inside the career and also there wouldn't be a real difference between the choppers since there are actually the same thing.

Yes, I could fly is in the freeflight mode, but that's not what I'm trying to do heh... but thanks anyway.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

I got it back. I ran one of the private sector tasks and it was there. I'll have to check further to see if it's available in the other areas. Now at least I have the game where I want it.