Sign in to follow this  
GSP167

My toughts about BI Support & Battleye

Deleted.

Edited by GSP167

So I send them an email asking the reason of my ban... they still didnt anwser it, nor did Bohemia.

Please have some patience. We get a lot of emails, so it can take a while, but you will get a response.

I will never get my CD Key back or be able to play online again beacause Battleye randomly bans people.

Apparently your cd-key was stolen and yet you blame BE for "randomly" banning you? That's quite sad, because many other people do the same.

You want people to buy your games, but you made the fuc*ing CD keys so easy to steal and then say its our fault. If someone doesn't do something about it I will never buy Bohemia games again.

Technically it's not any easier than stealing other personal information (documents, etc.) from your system and nothing we can do anything about. Yes, it's frustrating for all parties involved, but in the end it's still your responsibility to keep your cd-key safe.

I don't know what else to say ... this is simply ridiculous.

You got your cd-key stolen, which is not our fault. So now please have some patience and wait for us to respond. Actually, yes, Bohemia will most likely be able to help you in such a case.

Deleted.

Edited by GSP167

Getting my CD key back is one thing, but it's useless if I'm global banned ... I won't be able to join any servers anyway

You still have your cd-key, that's not the point. The only solution is for them to give you a new cd-key.

Deleted.

Edited by GSP167

Stop downloading spyware masked as DayZ cheats to ruin other people's fun and nobody will steal anything from you.

I'm sorry for bluntness - but if you get your cd-key stolen because you wanted to cheat in the game - it's your own fault.

Only traps provide free cheese, bro.

Deleted.

Edited by GSP167

Oh ok .. so, with a new CD key I won't be banned anymore?

Correct.

Stop downloading spyware masked as DayZ cheats to ruin other people's fun and nobody will steal anything from you.

I'm sorry for bluntness - but if you get your cd-key stolen because you wanted to cheat in the game - it's your own fault.

Only traps provide free cheese, bro.

There are lots (!) of other game-related downloads (from unofficial/untrusted sources) that contain cd-key stealers these days. That's one of the reasons why the scammers are able to steal so many of them.

Oh ok .. so you're saying that I'm a cheater now ? I'm not

You don't get your key stolen just out of the blue, you tried to download GayZ software and failed.

*A shared or stolen cd-key is no excuse. It's your own responsibility to ensure that no one else has access to it.

*If you cheated you will have to live with the consequences. Global bans are permanent and no exceptions will be made.

*Questions regarding how exactly to get unbanned will not be answered. No support will be given on how to buy a new game or change your cd-key.

Have fun buying a new key.

Deleted.

Edited by GSP167

OK my bad then. In the future download mods ONLY from Armaholic and PlayWithSix network (use general downloads there too, not from suspicious server related links unless you trust people running that server)

There's nothing anyone can do about you infecting your PC with a malware. Firewall, antivirus and common sense will protect your PC from exploits that Microsoft won't (since Win registry being so open and accessible is M$ problem)

Edited by metalcraze

I said already that I do not use hacks, blame it on something else, jesus christ.

Whether it was downloading something or failing to maintain proper system security, ultimately you did something that compromised your CD key. There are no CD key gnomes or hacker geniuses poking through your hard drive unprompted.

Well,

I would really like to know, why the Battleye Support is not answering on anything and why the Bohemia Support sends me to the Battleye Support. Would be really nice to get any message. > After 42 days spent just waiting for one message of Battleye.<