Leg

Berserker AI Project - one old but fun script I made

/*

Berserker AI Project

- Make AI react better and be more elite than normal ai

- Minimal modding/complex addons

// Run this on squad leader or an individual unit

nul=[this] execVM "Berserker\AIEnhance.sqf";

// To set an attack waypoint, add a marker with name 'Berzerk' and change 2nd param to 1

// To set them to defend a zone, change 2nd param to 0 to make them defend their current position

// If you don't set 2nd param, you can use this with another patrol script or set editor waypoints (ai won't move)

(0 = Defend area (default), 1 = Moveto and Attack, nothing = set your own waypoints)

nul=[this, 0] execVM "Berserker\AIEnhance.sqf";

*/

I basically made this a long time ago.. It's been sitting in my arma2 folder along with other random little testing scripts I've made. I added some basic patrol capability to it a few months ago so that the Berserker AI can move about without editor waypoints or applying other patrol scripts to it.

It is basically designed to be very simple, and yet be able to defeat a superior force of other AI variants. This AI also indirectly improves detection and sniping of players over longer distances when most AI will simply not fire at that range. Hopefully someone can use this and tweak it to their needs.

Credits/Included AI that was tested against: HAC, UPS, UPSMON, and standard AI.

// =================================================

Pack includes:

- Berserker AI scripts (taken out from last modified test mission)

- 3 test missions showing the BerserkerAI attacking or defending against a numerically (and sometimes technologically) superior force.

Download:

http://www.filedropper.com/berserkerai

Got any videos of it in action?

Download site is CRAP ! Please find another decent one !

Edited by Kremator