www.tier1ops.eu

Download Version 47 here (Vanilla):

http://www.mediafire.com/?dho8a78dte10t7i

Version 47 with ACRE (REQUIRES THE ACRE MOD):

http://www.mediafire.com/?md5ddw1ahz6e1uy

Mirror Version 47:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20169

General Info

This multiplayer COOP mission will spawn enemies randomly around the map. It does so by choosing a random position on the map, called the patrol area.

Then the mission will randomly spawn different type of enemies around the patrol area.

The goal of this mission is to simulate a combat patrol in which you do not know the enemy force composition or where exactly they are located, you only have a rough idea of where they are.

So in other words, the goal is to bring you a completely random mission each time you play.

Generally, the way you play this mission is that shortly after start, the patrol area marker is placed on the map, and you then know where to go.

Additional red markers may pop-up that give you a rough estimation where enemy positions could be.

You can spawn either air or ground vehicles for transport, and you then move out to the mission area to hunt down the enemies. Once you think the area is clear, an admin can end the mission.

This mission version is what Tier 1 Operations uses on their server. This mission has proven to be a lot of fun. With a little bit of teamwork, it's even possible to do organized large scale engagements on a public server.

Or you can reduce the amount of enemies for smaller scale fighting. I figured that there might be more people out there who might enjoy this mission, so here you go, have fun with it!

Please note that:

- Vehicles can be spawned at the red/white poles located at the barrier and 2 hangars close to where you spawn.

- The mission does not end automatically. An admin is required to decide when it's time to stop the mission.

- With 40 players, it's recommended to set the enemy amount to 200. With 20 players, to 100 enemies. This is assuming your server can handle such numbers.

- With less than 100 enemies, it's recommended to set inside the parameters that all enemy positions should be marked on the map (you'll only get a rough indication of where they are).

Features included:

- Randomly generated COOP mission.

- Respawn enabled.

- Realistic slot layout: The Tier 1 Operations slot layout is based on real life military structures and enables commanders to control a large amount of players with great ease.

- Additional parameters: You can set the amount of patrol areas and enemies, set the time of day and enable/disable certain features.

- Vehicle spawning facilities: Players can spawn vehicles every X minutes.

- Pilot protection: Only pilots can spawn and fly aircraft.

- Automatic wreck removal: Wrecked or unusable vehicles will be automatically deleted inside the base.

- Anti-shoot script: Players are not allowed to shoot at the base and if they do so multiple times, their weapons are removed.

- BTC Revive: Medics can revive fallen comrades. The script has been modified to be more like the ACE medic system.

- AI skill adjustment: The enemy terminator soldiers shoot more like humans.

- UPSMON: The relatively dumb enemy soldiers behave more intelligently on the strategic level.

- TPWCAS: You can properly suppress the enemy soldiers.

- Vehicle Service: Players can repair/rearm/refuel vehicles at the service helipads inside the base.

- Group Markers: You can see the position of all group leaders on the map.

- Admin Actions: Logged in admins can teleport or make themselves invisible to the AI.

- Optional: ACRE version of the mission.

Installation

1. Extract the .pbo file to:

(Arma 3 directory)\MPMissions

Example:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\MPMissions

2. Start the game and then host a multiplayer server to play this mission.

3. Enjoy!

Credits

Mission created by BlackAlpha @ Tier 1 Operations.

http://www.tier1ops.eu

This mission utilizes UPSMON created by various different people. You may find more info on UPSMON at the official Arma 3 Scripting forum.

This mission utilizes BTC Revive created by the Black Templars Clan, modified by BlackAlpha.

This mission utilizes TPWCAS AI suppression script created by TPW, Coulum, fabrizio_T and Ollem (Tier1ops).

This mission utilizes Admin Actions created by [KH]Jman, modified by BlackAlpha.

This mission utilizes Vehice Service script, created by (unknown), modified by BlackAlpha.

This mission utilizes Folk Group Marker script from the F2 Framework, created by Folk.

This mission utilizes Setskill Script, created by Ollem (Tier1ops) and Sonsalt (Tier1ops).

This mission utilizes ACRE radios created by the ACRE team.

Special thanks to Tweet (Tier1ops) and FreeFire (Tier1ops) for helping create the concept of the vehicle spawning facilities.

Legal

You may edit/distribute this mission under the condition that you give me (BlackAlpha) credit for the original mission.

Edited by BlackAlpha

This is the way it should be. Need some kit and some neat add in scripts, but this is awesome !! Keep it up I will run this on our Mil Server.

Hi, just created an account to say thanks for making this mission - really fun!

This is the way it should be. Need some kit and some neat add in scripts, but this is awesome !! Keep it up I will run this on our Mil Server.

We explicitly decided to have no gear boxes on the map to prevent people taking whatever they want, wasting a lot of time on those boxes and even try to testshoot the stuff at base.

One rifle shoots as good as another. And since we fix the gear layout, people can interchange their mags if need be. ;)

I love this mission, I did edit it to include (removed BTC due to many issues) the ins revive system which includes, uav, VAS, revive and plenty of other things. I'm thinking about adding something like a couple ammoboxes near the patrol area markers to make it a bit more complex, possibly opfor also just to spice it up even more.

I can post it here but I changed some of the briefing and which logo it uses so if you guys want I can, otherwise I'll leave it on the server.

Version 45 has been released! It contains a newer version of BTC revive. I made a bunch of changes to it to make it more like the medic system from the ACE mod. There are also some other changes.

Main differences in the new version are:

- New military structure we are experimenting with.

- When you go down, you can't see the nearest medic or how much time you've got left before you bleed out.

- Anyone with a first aid kit can stabilize a downed player to make him less likely to bleed out quickly.

- Medics now take longer to revive someone (and have a new animation!). Revive time is a bit randomized, taking in account how many times someone has already been revived in his current life (more revives = easier death). When you cancel a revive, the progress is not lost entirely and you or another medic can finish the job later.

- There's a small chance you will simply die straight away. Like above, more revives equals higher chance to die straight away.

I also decided to upload our ACRE version of this mission. Maybe it will come in handy for someone. The ACRE version adds 148 UHF radios to all radiomen. I also made it so the revive script gives you that radio when you die (a quick and dirty workaround).

I love this mission, I did edit it to include (removed BTC due to many issues) the ins revive system which includes, uav, VAS, revive and plenty of other things. I'm thinking about adding something like a couple ammoboxes near the patrol area markers to make it a bit more complex, possibly opfor also just to spice it up even more.

I can post it here but I changed some of the briefing and which logo it uses so if you guys want I can, otherwise I'll leave it on the server.

Feel free to post it here. :)

Edited by BlackAlpha

More like ACE???? Includes ACRE??????

SOLD!!

Version 47 is out. Platoon leader and 1st platoon map markers were not working properly, they are fixed now. Also, the mission now shows the correct version ingame.

Edited by BlackAlpha

Version 47 is out. Platoon leader and 1st platoon map markers were not working properly, they are fixed now. Also, the mission now shows the correct version ingame.

hey, this mission is great, but i cannot play it right now game tell me that something is wrong and missing stuff. can you please give us a new version ??

hey, this mission is great, but i cannot play it right now game tell me that something is wrong and missing stuff. can you please give us a new version ??

agreed. a new version would be great.