As you say! The AI is quite well in large scale, long term strategy. There are only issues in short term, quick reactions.

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

Is there a ticket for this "fall animation while standing" issue?

Still can't use UAVs in Arma because if you controlled a UAV and entered a vehicle you won't be able to exit it. This breaks almost all missions with UAVs. Can we please get a status update for it?

Edit: just noticed Iceman's note on the ticket. Thanks for taking care of this!

Edited by Variable

Added: Accessible inventory in vehicles

Thank you so much, heli update is going to be the best and most game changing update in A3. Marksman dlc is going to have a tough act to follow.

Added: Accessible inventory in vehicles

Thank you so much, heli update is going to be the best and most game changing update in A3. Marksman dlc is going to have a tough act to follow.

How is Heli update competing with a completely differently aimed Marksman DLC?

How is Heli update competing with a completely differently aimed Marksman DLC?

I think he meant the overall improvements to the base game that these DLCs offer, not direct competition against each other.

I think he's saying that the heli dlc is going to set a high standard and the marksman dlc will need to be of similar quality.

Much the same way that BAF was a good update for A2, but Czech DLC was unfinished and by comparison, poor.

EDIT: Ninja'd by CO.

So, when will the shooting from vehicles feature arrive?

I am most antsy for that one.

I am most antsy for that one.

They said this week in the BROREP, so the only day left to make that true is tomorrow. But I wouldn't hold my breath for it until the next week.

They said this week in the BROREP, so the only day left to make that true is tomorrow. But I wouldn't hold my breath for it until the next week.

Yeah, which is why I was hopeful for some sort of extra extra confirmation. I Guess I'll just cross all fingers and hope for the best.

I think he's saying that the heli dlc is going to set a high standard and the marksman dlc will need to be of similar quality.

Much the same way that BAF was a good update for A2, but Czech DLC was unfinished and by comparison, poor.

E

EDIT: Ninja'd by CO.

Exactly I thought It was clear what I meant but I guess not.

Exactly I thought It was clear what I meant but I guess not.

I see, thanks for making it more clear.

As you say! The AI is quite well in large scale, long term strategy. There are only issues in short term, quick reactions.

I think he's talking about a custom ground up AI script he tried in arma 2 not the stock ai in arma 3

I really like the new sharpen filter in the branch, however it does create visual artifacts with lights.

I leave this video so you can see some weak developer and see what this vehicle is now particularly to collide at reduced or no Logic speed for the wheels and engine suffer such damage.

18-09-2014

EXE rev. 127225 (game)

Edit: I think this issue is important and that's why I posted here :thanx:

Early next week is more likely. The development for this first batch of vehicles was finished yesterday, but there are some bug fixes pending (ones too big even for Dev-Branch ;))Then QA needs to approve it (they are swamped with MP testing).

I leave this video so you can see some weak developer and see what this vehicle is now particularly to collide at reduced or no Logic speed for the wheels and engine suffer such damage.

18-09-2014

EXE rev. 127225 (game)

Edit: I think this issue is important and that's why I posted here :thanx:

you are crashing with 40 km/h into a wall. and you think your engine and wheels are just alreight ??

i think its a good solution like it atm, since we dont have a detailed crash sim.

look at this crashtest with exact the same 40km/h you drove the car ingame.

this car and the car ingame will not drive anywhere anytime.

so get used to it that a crash disables your car :D

Notice how wheels don't go off in test dummies?I would like to see that in arma.Rather busted engine and chasis (damage markers)

then blown tyres (yet again).

you are crashing with 40 km/h into a wall. and you think your engine and wheels are just alreight ??

i think its a good solution like it atm, since we dont have a detailed crash sim.

look at this crashtest with exact the same 40km/h you drove the car ingame.

this car and the car ingame will not drive anywhere anytime.

so get used to it that a crash disables your car :D

I see in the video that the wheels explode in no time at 40 km/h. I think the wheels have to be a little resistant +, but the damage to the engine is right in the game.

I see in the video that the wheels explode in no time at 40 km/h. I think the wheels have to be a little resistant +, but the damage to the engine is right in the game.

if you dont have a detailed crash sim, than its ok like its atm. so you can´t use the car anymore. its more a visual thing that the wheels get blown, to show that the front is damaged.

i am fine with that , till we get a crash sim in the game.

Early next week is more likely. The development for this first batch of vehicles was finished yesterday, but there are some bug fixes pending (ones too big even for Dev-Branch ;))Then QA needs to approve it (they are swamped with MP testing).

Is it likely that hotfix 1.30 will be released today ?

Is it likely that hotfix 1.30 will be released today ?

Friday is usually not a good day to release patches, if there turns out to be any mess created by them either it ruins the teams weekend, or you wait till Monday for it to be corrected.

I haven't really seen anybody in these forums bitching about the MP situation. Are the desync issues affecting everybody? BIS said in one of the SITREPs that the problem involved 'large player counts', but MP has been unplayable for me even on a 2-person hosted game. Just wondered.