When it first came out I had a similar issue. When using lock turret, it didn't work, and spins off and looks at what ever it wants to. But eventfully if I keep moving it back, it will stay where I want it to. That's after 30 minutes of fiddling with a Camera that refuses to look where it's supposed to. Toggling Autonomous also has no effect.

Hmm. For me, toggling off autonomous does the trick always. But in my scenarios, there's always more than 1 UV. Perhaps, that's related?

Hi,

Is there any way to disable the clocks in SUV and Van?

//diag_activeSQFScripts
["A3\soft_f_gamma\van_01\scripts\clock.sqf","A3\soft_f_gamma\van_01\scripts\clock.sqf",true,20]

If not, please allow us variable access to terminate the clock script. If I have 10 trucks which are AI controlled, I do not want 10 threads running just for the car clocks.

Example: (my addition in green)

//A3\soft_f_gamma\van_01\scripts\clock.sqf

[color="#008000"]private ['_exit'];
_exit = FALSE;[/color]
while {alive _this} do
{
[color="#008000"]	if (!isNil {_this getVariable 'BIS_disableClock'}) then {
	if (_this getVariable 'BIS_disableClock') then {
		_exit = TRUE;
	};
};
if (_exit) exitWith {};[/color]
_clock_hour10 = floor ((date select 3)/10);
_textureName = format [ "\A3\soft_f\Data\num%1_ca.paa", _clock_hour10];
_textureName = format [_textureName];
_this setObjectTexture [1, _textureName];

_clock_hour = ((date select 3)-(_clock_hour10*10));
_textureName = format [ "\A3\soft_f\Data\num%1_ca.paa", _clock_hour];
_this setObjectTexture [2, _textureName];

_clock_minute10 = floor ((date select 4)/10);
_textureName = format [ "\A3\soft_f\Data\num%1_ca.paa", _clock_minute10];
_this setObjectTexture [3, _textureName];

_clock_minute = ((date select 4)-(_clock_minute10*10));
_textureName = format [ "\A3\soft_f\Data\num%1_ca.paa", _clock_minute];
_this setObjectTexture [4, _textureName];

sleep 5;
};

Edited by MDCCLXXVI

I'd like to bring some attention to some different values for the plate carriers. The carrier GL rig is the same weight as the regular carrier rig, though the model suggests that it's heavier. This is also true for the GA variants. Also, the carrier special rig is also heavier than the carrier GL rig. This is again, not reflected in the model (the GL rig is just the special rig but with a crotch protector and ammo pouches, so it would make sense if the GL rig was heavier)

Added: New audio samples for Offroad HMG, Static HMG, vehicle HMG (Speedboat / Hunter / Ifrit / Strider). All samples have short, tail, close and distant variations.

Excellent work - they sound much better :)

dit: something I just noticed - on the offroad HMG, links are ejected, but not the empty casings.

dit: something I just noticed - on the offroad HMG, links are ejected, but not the empty casings.

Speaking of witch - M2 mg ejects the used brass from the bottom and the belt links from the side

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/51/M2_Browning_after_firing_-_061203-N-1328C-466.jpg/800px-M2_Browning_after_firing_-_061203-N-1328C-466.jpg

Audio sample on the Tigris guns keeps phasing in and out (so you get constructive & destructive interference) IE loud and quiet spots in a loop.

Can you add more samples with slight variation?

Weird, I just alt-tabbed back in and now it's ok.

LMAO, ok guys, i get it now. I look left, i look right, i look back left. RABBITS EVERYWHERE. LMAO, on Stable Branch. Lol

Did anyone notice that pistols are sort of sitting in the leg hostlers?, when did this happen :O!

Yeah that was added about a week ago. They're just kind of stuck on the leg at the moment but I guess they're trying to implement it properly.

LMAO, ok guys, i get it now. I look left, i look right, i look back left. RABBITS EVERYWHERE. LMAO, on Stable Branch. Lol

I hereby decree that 1.46 be known as Myxomatosis edition.

idk if this belong here but why left click/shooting button doesnt cancel sprint..i died to so many times because of this in cqb because the shoot button doesnt respond if u click/hold it during sprint..or is it intended?

idk if this belong here but why left click/shooting button doesnt cancel sprint..i died to so many times because of this in cqb because the shoot button doesnt respond if u click/hold it during sprint..or is it intended?

Have you tried releasing shift?

If you're talking about 'combat pace', not sprint - make sure left mouse button is assigned to 'Combat pace - 3 seconds'.

i did release the shift but the weapon didnt fire..i need to release and click/hold the LMB again for it to fire..

While the new walking animation is undoubtedly more appropriate than the swagger, I will miss the visual expression of cockiness :(

It's a good animation though and it's a better fit.

While the new walking animation is undoubtedly more appropriate than the swagger, I will miss the visual expression of cockiness :(

what about the quite rude sounding * Added: Unarmed erected sprint

Tweaked: Walking lowered now with both hands on the gun (WIP)

Added: Unarmed crouched sprint

Added: Unarmed erected sprint

Tweaked: Rotation (changed axis)

This is awesome, the new animations look splendid, and the fixed rotation point is a relieve. Also, I like the way to see your secondary weapon now, although it needs some tweaking.

what about the quite rude sounding * Added: Unarmed erected sprint

That one looks kind of weird. Like an old man running. But thank god they also changed the hut hut hut hut tactical pace/weapon lowered animation. That one looks way better.

Now where we have the new anims, please fix the continuous walking bug, too! (Character keeps walking when walking and raising/lowering weapon, even though you dont press the button anymore)

Changed: VON is played in 3D for more channels

Ok, this is great. Few things though, is there a way you guys can make this more realistic? For example, if a player has a radio, and someone transmits over side, you can hear the transmission coming from the radio? Maybe with a bit of static like you he's win most AI transmissions?

Second, when someone talks in direct, or at all, is there a way to have environmental effects? What I mean by this is like, you talk in an empty room, it sort of reverbs?

They replaced cocky swagger walk?? Please please please leave it with whatever you have added so that we have variety of movement. Nothing worse for immersion then the lemmings walk repetition.

They replaced cocky swagger walk?? Please please please leave it with whatever you have added so that we have variety of movement. Nothing worse for immersion then the lemmings walk repetition.

I don't understand why they didn't do it like with jogging. By pressing C while jogging, you can choose to walk with both hands holding the weapon (and be a bit faster), or just one hand (and also walk a little slower).

Why not have both animations when walking, too?

Still, a big fan of this change. I really didn't like that animation, or rather, the ridicolous speed it was set at.

Yeah, the new walk is good, still WIP though. Looks a bit congested. XD

---------- Post added at 16:15 ---------- Previous post was at 15:57 ----------

Wholy crap, ok. So everyone please. Spawn in the VR, and pick a little VR block to stand next to. Ok, now aim. Then move your mouse around crazy in circles. Now look at where you are. The Rotation axis moves you, so much. I can move 100 meters just by swinging my view all over the place.

When you use the new walk with some kind of launcher on your back, the launcher gets left behind for about 20 feet, then it springs back to you.

Wholy crap, ok. So everyone please. Spawn in the VR, and pick a little VR block to stand next to. Ok, now aim. Then move your mouse around crazy in circles. Now look at where you are. The Rotation axis moves you, so much. I can move 100 meters just by swinging my view all over the place.

That sliding was there even before this change > http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=22390 , http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=21783

D.. Do we... Do we finally have our feet as rotation axis again instead of the head? So no more glitching into walls when turning next to them?

I am on stable, I hope someone can clarify this.

Thanks!