Sign in to follow this  
Kebab

[SP] So It Begins

NS6SKNT.jpg

It is time to reclaim Stratis and push out the NATO forces. You are in the front row.

Fly in with a chopper team and capture a strong point so the

Iranian army can start their campaign on the island.

Author: Kebab

Type: Singleplayer

Download: http://ordu.re/arma/soitbegins.7z

Installation: Unzip with 7-zip and put into "Armadirectory"/missions folder.

Notes: This is the first map I have made in... years. I have not touched an editor since the orginal operation flashpoint + scripting has always been greek to me. However a week of holiday and it seems I am starting to get the hang of it. Well could have been worse. Looking forward to some feedback as I am fondling around in the editor, currently only creating some single player missions trying to improve! This is all generally testing for me, when I feel my skill level has risen to a acceptable level, I am contemplating making a small campaign! - Hopefully something more action oriented than real-life oriented :)

Features:

• Not much, only some 15-20 minutes playtime.
  • Short, but explosive and action oriented!
  • Voices wuhuu!

Bugs:

• 1 out of 40 times the secondary helecopter crashes, realized this at such a late time, that it is most likely never going to get fixed.
  • Radiovoice is extremely low if initiated from inside the chopper, I think I know how to fix this... Famous last words..

Feedback is much appreciated :)

Very cool mission!! Loved the CQB elements and the enemy placement. Only suggestion, there isn't a second task for when you assault the eastern outpost. It just marks the first task as completed and never adds another one. You can still complete the mission though with no issues. Had lots of fun.

Strange, I don't recall it ever failing for me, but will look into it! Going to have it fixed for when I release a pack of action packed pewpew missions in the near future :)