Sign in to follow this  
nikiforos

Flickering objects while using standard or low objects quality

Hello,

I'm not sure if somebody else brought it up before. The bug is noticable when playing with standard or low objects quality. Flickering appears while moving or running towards the objects. If you stand and look at them the flickering dissapears.

- Object quality = Standard

I notice flickering in Agia Marina and especially near the marina.

I noticed that at most while walking or running towards the basketball court and the fence.

Also some houses have the same behaviour.

This is the place:

h7LNplo.jpg

- Object quality = High

Now everything works fine without any flickering at the areas that I mentioned above. The impact of lower FPS is quite noticeable though.

I know that many users are playing with standard details(higher FPS) and this might be a problem for them.

I hope this is something that can be corrected in the near future.

Edited by Nikiforos

Noticed it too - there seems to be a texture missing as some houses, objects and AI turn matt black at certain distances when on low or standard settings - sollution is to run the game on High or Ultra, it unloads the cpu to the gfx card I'm told and the game runs better for me too.

Actually it's the opposite. Object quality is CPU dependant and every single quality increase has an negative impact on FPS.

I believe the solution should be given by BIS, so everybody can play and enjoy this wonderful game :)