Sign in to follow this  
farooqaaa

Stop players from throwing grenades or kick/ban player that throws grenades

New Arma 3 update brought a new bug. Throwing grenades will crash your server. I'm not sure when this will be fixed so I need to way to keep order on my server.

How can I kick or ban a player automatically that throws grenades?

I have got the throwing grenades part right. I have added an antigrenade script to all my missions and it warns the user but how can I tell the server to kick/ban the player?

If that's not possible then how can I stop players from throwing grenades?

The only solution is to edit all missions and remove grenades but that's a lot of work.

Thanks in advance.

wait until the end of the day, its an alpha, these things will happen and BIS will sort given time.

Everybody else is in the same boat

New Arma 3 update brought a new bug. Throwing grenades will crash your server. I'm not sure when this will be fixed so I need to way to keep order on my server.

How can I kick or ban a player automatically that throws grenades?

I have got the throwing grenades part right. I have added an antigrenade script to all my missions and it warns the user but how can I tell the server to kick/ban the player?

If that's not possible then how can I stop players from throwing grenades?

The only solution is to edit all missions and remove grenades but that's a lot of work.

Thanks in advance.

I think that it is rediculous to kick or ban people from servers due to a recent release where servers seem to crash when players throw grenades.

I am sure that you can come up with a better way in order to prevent players from using grenades..

I think that it is rediculous to kick or ban people from servers due to a recent release where servers seem to crash when players throw grenades.

I am sure that you can come up with a better way in order to prevent players from using grenades..

It's not ridiculous if even the server name has "No grenades!" appended to it and you are warned when you spawn each time.

Just remove the grenades from the loadouts.

You would have to remove all throw-able items from loadouts, crates, AI, etc., not just grenades. The grenadestop.sqf script floating around did nothing either..it seemed to be the action of throwing itself that was causing problems.