Sign in to follow this  
filamod

SP_From Russia with love by FilaMOD

rusia1.jpg

From Russia with love

by

FilaMOD

Description:

Canton-Protocol Strategic Alliance Treaty is an alliance of states with the goal of mutual defense, expanded global influence, and sustained economic growth. Set against the context of foundering economies and civil unrest across the west, CSAT has risen in prominence over the last decade. Its forces support the Altian government.

Because Americans were not included in an alliance of states with the goal of mutual defense, expanded global influence, and sustained economic growth, NATO forces occupied Stratis and Altis.

You are a FSB agent left on island to take care some busieness. You will receive assignments as you go. Be careful because NATO forces know how you look! First task is to eliminate the informer. Survive and complete assignments to help rebel groups!

Features:

• precise shooting
  • driving
  • diving
  • shooting
  • flying

Installation:

Put the .pbo file(s) to your Steam/SteamApps/common/ArmA 3/Missions folder

or subscribe to Steam Workshop.

License:

Content created by FilaMOD is published under the "Arma Public License Share Alike (APL-SA)". You are free to take or change anything you can use, just give me a mention in the credits.

Notes:

Thanks to Shuko! You can get second part here and third part here.

Change log:

v 1.01

-updated class names

-repleaced normal boat with speed boat

-corrected trrigers

v1.2

-updated class names

-changed trigger

-added more auto-save points

-added briefing

Download:

- download

- subscribe to Steam Workshop

Edited by FilaMOD
new version

I did it in dev version. I think it doesn't matter which version you have because it'll work even in final version.(I think)

if you made it with dev people without it wont be able to play since a few class names have been changed, etc. Unless you didn't use the Irfits or know a work around. People should use the dev version anyways cause the Missions folder works now.

unable to get in boat in water

I was able to do that.

First task is to eliminate the informer.

Second task is to capture the briefcase of Alpha Light Invites? ;)

if you made it with dev people without it wont be able to play since a few class names have been changed, etc. Unless you didn't use the Irfits or know a work around. People should use the dev version anyways cause the Missions folder works now.

I didn't know this

---------- Post added at 10:43 ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 ----------

unable to get in boat in water

Try it from the right side

---------- Post added at 10:45 ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 ----------

Second task is to capture the briefcase of Alpha Light Invites? ;)

Haha :)

Loaded the mission and got an error that it couldn't find the wet suit. It wasn't in the crate in the church either. Also loaded it in singleplayer but couldn't save. Did you disable saves in the mission?

Some classes have changed with the recent updates; the OPFOR wetsuit is one of them.

Can you release the source to this mission? my scripting skill are lacking and there are som minor changes i would love to make.

Mission doesn't advance when I enter the chopper you find. Also there's a dead enemy soldier besides the chopper.

I've enjoyed the mission thus far, looking forward to completing it.