dren

Dren's Editor Upgrade

de.jpg

transparent logo

v1.2 (final) for Arma 3 Alpha

I added wrecks and alot of walls. "Most" should be in it now.

Feel free to use as you want :)

Enjoy!

+ Military

+ Houses

+ Misc

+ Walls

+ Wrecks

Download below (armaholic)

(v.1.2 25/3/2013)

(v.1.0 , 21/3/2013)

reference for classnames: http://browser.six-projects.net/cfg_vehicles/tree?utf8=%E2%9C%93&version=67&commit=Change

Edited by Dren

You added droppable houses?!

<3

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

I want I want wrecks! :p Or is that something you can't put in yet for some reason?

The only reason I want wrecks is because there are no pop-up targets in game yet :/

I just tested the mod in game and the buildings work with the Sites modules :D

Thanx fox.

Yep these are just buildings allready in game, classnames stays the same so it works in MP and with people without this addon.

Ill add the wrecks in next update :)

Hi,

how do I get the objects, I have put the PBO in a folder and added the startup parameter but don't know how to access the objects

Thanks

In editor place one soldier first (player). After that when placing 2nd unit, select empty, then you can see the objects

Yes, but those objects are already there with out the add on you have made, unless I'm doing something wrong I only see the ones I was using before.

I extracted the pbo to a folder, added the startup parameter, checked it is in expansions so it is running

After trying all different ways to get it running I just put the PBO into main addons and it works now, Great stuff thanks

Add everything you can think of and make it the most comprehensive objects addon there is

Keep up the good work

Edited by JohnnieConcrete

Hey Dren, the droppable buildings in this don't have "position in house" waypoints in the editor. Any ideas?

Hey Dren, the droppable buildings in this don't have "position in house" waypoints in the editor. Any ideas?

Havent really played around with AI's and waypoints for long time. (to be honest, i didnt even know that theres a that kind of waypoint :) )

But most likey, as these are items in map, the waypoint wont regonize them as houses.

Jhonnie, check armaholic page, they have VERY good guide how to install and get it working.

Oh and wrecks and more coming soon

---------- Post added at 22:27 ---------- Previous post was at 20:35 ----------

Updated to "final" version with wrecks and things :)

Really good mod, has helped make my missions much more interesting and diversify the locations a bit more.

But some buildings are missing, are you not planning on adding the rest?

@Macscottie, you're the man. Subscribed to you're channel a few months back and have watched all your videos. Thanks for all the help!

@Dren, also the man. I have been through almost every single classname in arma 3. And it's very frustrating spawning 100 fireplaces then replacing them all with what I want in mission.sqm(especially since it reverts back to the fireplace if I touch it in the editor again). Are you still updating this? If not I would be happy to add what Ive gone through and re-release(with your permission of course).

Hi Dren, thx for your addon.

Can you add this plz ? :

Land_Metal_Shed_F

Land_Slum_House02_F

Land_u_Addon_02_V1_F

Land_u_Addon_01_V1_F

Land_i_Stone_HouseSmall_V1_F

Land_i_Garage_V1_F

Land_cargo_addon02_V2_F

Land_cargo_addon01_V2_F

Land_cargo_addon01_V1_F

Thx you in advance ;)

Titi

When i try to play a map after using this it says that, i need the mod installed and no one can join?

Edit the mission.sqs, remove the addon from the dependency list.

All addons you launch with the game will be listed there, even if you don't use any of the content in your missions.