Sign in to follow this  
massi

Russian Spetsnaz GRU and OMON Arma3Alpha

This is really nice, thanks for sharing..

Even better that you included gamefront as a download option.;).

Mediafire ahhhhhhhhhhh not really...:confused:

I get a bunch of errors when trying to start a mission with the units.

Really strange, I tested all units, uniforms and gear ad all're working good on my system, ;) !!!

maybe some conflicting addon ?

cheers

massi

---------- Post added at 17:10 ---------- Previous post was at 17:09 ----------

Added to the SIX Updater network (also available on Play withSIX)

http://play.withsix.com/mods/453-rus_spet_a3

Really appreciate ;)

ThankYou very much !!!

and thanks to all for nice comments ;) !!!

Best regards

massi

I can't believe it's not another retexture! Nah, but they look great, nicely done.

Yep get the errors too:\ but yes great to have some more russian units.

Great textures! Congrats! Especially on the wool hats

I don't get any errors!

Even though you wrote there probably won't be any updates: I think especially the wool hat units might look better without the nvgs permanently attached, but that's just my personal preference :-)

(Offtopic question: Do real life soldiers run around with their nvgs strapped to their heads all the time or just at night / when darkness is expected?)

congratulations again, I missed the classic flora camo...

Great textures! Congrats! Especially on the wool hats

I don't get any errors!

Even though you wrote there probably won't be any updates: I think especially the wool hat units might look better without the nvgs permanently attached, but that's just my personal preference :-)

(Offtopic question: Do real life soldiers run around with their nvgs strapped to their heads all the time or just at night / when darkness is expected?)

congratulations again, I missed the classic flora camo...

Thanks a lot to all for nice comments ;)

as for the NVG I originally put them as items (not linked items, so they where hided), but this way AIs weren't using them at night...so I left them as linked items to let them see at night ;)

cheers

massi

Been playing all day long with them, made me make few OMOH missions, killing some self made rebels. Very nice textures there. I only do miss some russian special weapons for them.

Thanks to all for nice comments, and thanks a lot Foxhound for mirrors ;)

I forgot to put classnames list inside addon folder, so I'll post it here :

RUSSIAN GRU and OMON SPETSNAZ for A3 by massi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLASSLIST

Version: Alpha 0.1 release date: 20/MAR/2013

UNITS:

"O_mas_rus_Soldier_F", "O_mas_rus_Soldier_F_v", "O_mas_rus_Soldier_F_d", "O_mas_rus_Soldier_F_u", "O_mas_rus_Soldier_GL_F", "O_mas_rus_Soldier_GL_F_v", "O_mas_rus_Soldier_GL_F_d", "O_mas_rus_Soldier_GL_F_u", "O_mas_rus_soldier_AR_F", "O_mas_rus_soldier_AR_F_v", "O_mas_rus_soldier_AR_F_d", "O_mas_rus_soldier_AR_F_u", "O_mas_rus_Soldier_lite_F", "O_mas_rus_Soldier_lite_F_v", "O_mas_rus_Soldier_lite_F_d", "O_mas_rus_Soldier_SL_F", "O_mas_rus_Soldier_SL_F_v", "O_mas_rus_Soldier_SL_F_d", "O_mas_rus_Soldier_SL_F_u", "O_mas_rus_Soldier_TL_F", "O_mas_rus_Soldier_TL_F_v", "O_mas_rus_Soldier_TL_F_d", "O_mas_rus_Soldier_TL_F_u", "O_mas_rus_soldier_M_F", "O_mas_rus_soldier_M_F_v", "O_mas_rus_soldier_M_F_d", "O_mas_rus_soldier_M_F_u", "O_mas_rus_soldier_LAT_F", "O_mas_rus_soldier_LAT_F_v", "O_mas_rus_soldier_LAT_F_d", "O_mas_rus_medic_F", "O_mas_rus_medic_F_v", "O_mas_rus_medic_F_d", "O_mas_rus_medic_F_u", "O_mas_rus_soldier_repair_F", "O_mas_rus_soldier_repair_F_v", "O_mas_rus_soldier_repair_F_d", "O_mas_rus_soldier_exp_F", "O_mas_rus_soldier_exp_F_v", "O_mas_rus_soldier_exp_F_d", "O_mas_rus_soldier_exp_F_u", "O_mas_rus_Helipilot_F", "O_mas_rus_diver_F", "O_mas_rus_diver_TL_F", "O_mas_rus_diver_exp_F"

WEAPONS BOXES

"Box_mas_rus_GRU_Wps_F" all weapons, ammo and items

"Box_mas_rus_GRU_equip_F" all uniforms, gear and helmets and headgear

DIVERS BACKPACKS

"O_mas_rus_FieldPack_blk_DiverExp" diver demo backpack plus unifom, woolhat and chestrig

"O_mas_rus_FieldPack_blk_DiverTL" diver TL backpack plus unifom, woolhat and chestrig

UNIFORMS IN ALL CAMO

"U_mas_rus_O_CombatUniform_mcam", "U_mas_rus_O_CombatUniform_mcam_vest", "U_mas_rus_O_CombatUniform_veg", "U_mas_rus_O_CombatUniform_veg_vest", "U_mas_rus_O_CombatUniform_des", "U_mas_rus_O_CombatUniform_des_vest", "U_mas_rus_O_CombatUniform_urb", "U_mas_rus_O_pilot", "U_mas_rus_OI_Wetsuit"

CHEST RIG, PLATE CARRIER AND BANDOLLIERS

"V_mas_rus_BandollierO_rgr", "V_mas_rus_ChestrigO_rgr", "V_mas_rus_TacVest_p", "V_mas_rus_TacVest_c", "V_mas_rus_TacVest_o"

HEADGEAR

"H_mas_rus_MilCap_ocamo", "H_mas_rus_MilCap_ocamo_v", "H_mas_rus_MilCap_ocamo_d", "H_mas_rus_HelmetB", "H_mas_rus_HelmetB_w", "H_mas_rus_HelmetB_d", "H_mas_rus_HelmetB_u", "H_mas_rus_Woolhat", "H_mas_rus_Woolhat_c", "H_mas_rus_Cap"

LEGEND

_f digital

_d surpat

_v flora

_u urban/omon

mcam digital

_c camo

Cheers ;)

massi

I do get some errors to. Same as the first guy. I'll check to see if its not a conflicting addon.

I do get some errors to. Same as the first guy. I'll check to see if its not a conflicting addon.

Thanks a lot and please report your feedback, because I tested the addon again both single and with Other addons and I didn't get any errors at all !

Thanks ;)

Regards

massi

update:

had no problems using the "stable" alpha build.

Today I was unable to start a mission in the editor using the "beta" development build.

After reverting back to stable alpha everything was working fine again.

Can anyone else confirm?

I say again: great textures ;-) (I think the standard iranian units look way to sci-fi for some quick forest skirmish missions lol)

update:

had no problems using the "stable" alpha build.

Today I was unable to start a mission in the editor using the "beta" development build.

After reverting back to stable alpha everything was working fine again.

Can anyone else confirm?

I say again: great textures ;-) (I think the standard iranian units look way to sci-fi for some quick forest skirmish missions lol)

Thanks a lot for your feedback, really appreciated ;)

Best regards

massi

No addon seemed to conflict with it. It was just there .-. . Thats all I can see.

the error is back again (for me) in Alpha 'stable' 0.52.103279 (running only with your addon, no CBA, no anything, just 'mas_rus_spet.pbo')

1) I start the editor, place one of your units as player (or not as player, doesn't matter)

2) I click "preview" to play the mission from the editor.

3) the game loads a few seconds and I get back to the editor and get the following message

"No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/U_mas_rus_O_CombatUniform_mcam.scope'"

4) then I click "preview" again to try to play the mission anyways and then I get:

"No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/U_mas_rus_O_CombatUniform_mcam.selectionFireAnim'"

5) repeat 4) forever.

I'm pretty sure those are the same error messages I got in my post on 21.03.2013

EDIT:

***SOLVED***

in your config.cpp change all references to

"U_OI_CombatUniform_ocamo" (old OPFOR name)

to

"U_O_CombatUniform_ocamo" (new OPFOR name)

I say again:

"U_OI_CombatUniform_ocamo" will not work anymore!

(same goes with the OPFOR Pilot overall which is now called "U_O_PilotCoveralls"

So thats what BI meant saying "Red faction uniforms have proper class names" in their changelog here

glad I could help :-D

regards

RPR

Edited by rpr
found reason for error

Thanks a lot rpr really appreciate ;) !!!

I'll work on that as soon as I'll have the time

Best regards

massi

Can't run the mod even with the fix explain on the top, i've an error.

Any possible to see an update of this awesome addon ?

i has edited a mission with it, and can't finish it !

Thanks for us

I also get the infamous error, which is unfortunate because I really like this addon and wanted to incorporate them into my missions. :(

Where can I locate the config.cpp file?