ARMA3/2 Launcher

A launcher built on the idea of less bloat the better.

It supports both A2CO and A3 as well as external addon folders for pain free storage of addons.

I also think its pretty. :)

Tip: Click the A3/A2 logo to switch between games.

Have fun!

http://i.imgur.com/v1PdruT.png (833 kB)

Another image of when the launcher is in A2 mode here.

CHANGELOG

==========

1.2.2.0: Fix

Fix: Launcher would not start until versioncheck completed, moved to seperate thread.

1.2.1.0: Fixes

Fixed: Unable to launch with beta (CO)

1.2.0.0: Update

Fix:Presets now retain paramaters without mods.

Fix:Steam users would launch OA, added Arma2 path for that.

Feature:Settings menu added, Cogwheel icon in the top right.

Feature:Now support addional/external addon folders.

Some presets may be rendered inoperable, remake them.

1.1.0.0: Update

Presets can now be saved without a description.

Now supports Arma 2 CO(only) ,click the ARMA 2/3 logo to switch between them.

Now supports a sort of installer for mods inside, extremely WIP, See SPECIAL SECTION

1.0.0.0: Initial release.

Download : http://bit.ly/headlaunch

Edited by headswe
  • Like 1

Thanks for the Mod. Question, would you know why some mods don't show up in the mod selection area?

Tell me what mods arent showing up in the list and how their internal directory looks.

---------- Post added at 22:35 ---------- Previous post was at 22:30 ----------

Does the game still launch through Steam?

Yes.

Thanks for the Mod. Question, would you know why some mods don't show up in the mod selection area?

Tell me what mods aren't showing up in the list and how their internal directory looks.

It is the new Mod CIA_SAD. I had correctly places it into the A3 folder as an @XXXX but it did not appear in the selection area for available mods. Another suggested I add it to an existing/working mod folder. I had hope to keep it in it's own but it works now. Thanks.

It is the new Mod CIA_SAD. I had correctly places it into the A3 folder as an @XXXX but it did not appear in the selection area for available mods. Another suggested I add it to an existing/working mod folder. I had hope to keep it in it's own but it works now. Thanks.

Could you either list how the folder structure or screenshot the folder and every folder inside it

Thanks

I 've made 2 profiles and none of them will keep the assigned mods (i m running it as Admin btw)

I 've made 2 profiles and none of them will keep the assigned mods (i m running it as Admin btw)

The mods or the profiles?

@headswe nice idea, Mod launchers are always handy :)

The mods or the profiles?

(Sorry for the late reply..)

Profiles are kept.

The selected mods aren't saved.They must be selected (added) each time the application is launched.

The parameters as -noSplash etc ARE saved to each profile-so i guess (not a solution/but workaround until you fix it :) ) if i manually place the mods via parameters window -noSplash -mod=@IloveBooze..i bet it should work.

(Sorry for the late reply..)

Profiles are kept.

The selected mods aren't saved.They must be selected (added) each time the application is launched.

The parameters as -noSplash etc ARE saved to each profile-so i guess (not a solution/but workaround until you fix it :) ) if i manually place the mods via parameters window -noSplash -mod=@IloveBooze..i bet it should work.

Now that is very odd, could you perhaps upload your profiles/presets?.

On another front i have added A2 CO support to the application that you can instantly switch to.

As-well as a WiP mod installer that allows you drag a zip file of a addon onto the application and it will be sorted and installed just like it should.

66ni0v.jpg

You click the A3/A2 icon to switch between them.

Ok..maybe i have found the culprit

As i noticed from your screenshot..you have also filled the "description" window with 'something' i.e. "no beta"

I really not using more descriptions on my profiles beyond a profile name-so changing that it seems to work-and mods are kept.

So it's something bounded to description window..

:)

Ok..maybe i have found the culprit

As i noticed from your screenshot..you have also filled the "description" window with 'something' i.e. "no beta"

I really not using more descriptions on my profiles beyond a profile name-so changing that it seems to work-and mods are kept.

So it's something bounded to description window..

:)

Does your MOD Folder have an 'AddOns' folder inside it?

Is this able to launch dedicated servers?

Thanks Foxhound, you are a god.

Totally forgot i had a video

Now whenever I try to use it for some reason, for any mod, it says cannot find file, whether it's in A3 profile or Steam A3 file.

Could i get the entire error please?

Hey there, still working on this next version will feature the ability to change A2/A3 paths without messing with other stuff, aswell as loading addons from elsewhere then the default A2/A3 folder.

yyxooh.jpg

Parameters aren't saving for me for some reason. Weird.