Change log r12:
- Changed: Removed the video effect while opening MCC.
- Fixed: Access module didn't restrict players access to MCC after respawn.
- Fixed: Some more undifined variables in UPSMON.
- Fixed: BTC revive gear script colide with MCC
- Fixed: Some errors while loading a saved mission.
- Fixed: Calling AI paratroops crush the game or cause unexpected behavior.
- Fixed: Armed civilians undefined variables errors.
- Added: Airdrop module.
- Added: Handle MCC access by player UID for mission version.
- Added: New Civ DOC - Vila.
- Added: 3D presets (rearanged that):
- Stances: Stand up, Kneel, prone.
- Effects: Sandstorm, flies, smoke and fire.
- IED: Electronic Counter Measures Vehicle - This vehicle can jamm radio operated IEDs in it's proximity.
- Added: Disabling IED will now cause vehiclesto burst in flames.
- Added: Parachuting units will have their backpack attached to their chests while parachuting. - Thanks to Cobra.
Change log r10 - Beta:
- Added: Support for Single Player.
- Added: Altis mission and Altis template on mod version.
- Added: MCC is now available in Steam Workshop
- Added: High command module via Unit managment: set a unit as a commander for its side and he can controll any AI group from the same side.
- Added: Visual effect when opening MCC or changing role in Role Selection.
- Added: Role Selection: officer gain experiance over time equal to the amount of players under his command.
- Added: Role Selection: Pilots and crewman gain experiance over time equal to the ammount of players that are set as cargo in their vehicle while the vehicle is moving.
- Added: Role Selection: Destroying a target that is destroyable by satchels only reward experiance.
- Added: Role Selection: Medics get experiance for healing players.
- Added: Preset in 3D editor "Add Crew (UAV)" use it to spawn a controllable UAV.
- Added: New small items to IED list.
- Added: MCC functions added to the functions libary (debug dialog)
- Fixed: 3D editor mouse wheel wasn't working.
- Fixed: Iran AA team gear used old config
- Fixed: Parachute not working on mod version.
- Fixed: Save gear isn't saving assigned items.
- Fixed: Artillery's that didn't worked.
- Changed: in mission version player need to have a UAV Terminal inorder to access MCC console.
- Changed: Updated minefields to minefields signs.
Change log r9 - Beta:
- Added: Role selections and players levels progression (Saved on the hosted server even when the mission is done).
- Added: Gear and uniforms selection is defined by the player on each role. (admins can set players levels)
- Added: Select spawn location - Base, FOB - FOB spawn location can be destroyed by a satchel charge only.
- Added: Players gain exp and levels by in game rating. They can use the exp to get new gear and uniforms.
- Added: If role selection is turned on, only pilots can drive or use helicopters/jets and only crewman can operate APC or heavy vehicles.
- Added: If role selection is turned on players must be in a group in order to get in the game.
- Added: In role selection player can pick kits limited by the size of the squad and the ammount of available kits.
- Added: FOB spawn points can only be destroyed by C4 or Demo charges.
- Added: Safe zone on start locations.
- Added: spectator button for Mission maker.
- Added: IED handle damage, you can detonate IED with satchels or demo charges if you don't want risking disarming it.
- Added: HALO and Parachute jump for players and AI.
- Added: AI that have to move more then 700 meters will use empty helicopters. The pilot will drop the troops and go back to it's start location - UPSMON.
- Added: Triggers Conditions and Timeout for triggers.
- Added: 3D Editor preset: Destroyable by satchels only. Place an object that can only be destroyed by satchel or demo charge.
- Fixed: Tasks status doesn't broadcast to all clients.
- Fixed: Task create can't be captured using trigger.
- Fixed: Unavailable picture while adding artillery rounds to console
- Fixed: MCC sync weather and time only for the new JIP and not to all players on the server.
- Fixed: "undifined variable" errors on development build
- Fixed: Group generator's markers don't refresh.
- Fixed: When trying to spawn something on undifined zone an error message pop
- Fixed: Evac vehicles got stuck on WP.
- Fixed: Disabled attemps for multiple connections to the MCC console
- Fixed: MCC console PiP resolution improved
- Fixed: Tweaked suicide bombers to keep on chasing players and not lying down.
Change log r8 - Beta:
- Fixed new Beta classnames and new commandnames.
- Fixed 3D editor items sometimes spawn underground.
- Fixed placing vehicles sometimes make them explode.
- Fixed synching tasks to a new JIP end up in error message.
- Changed end mission to new BIS_fnc_endMission.
- Added SDV.
- Added Green army and green army gear to MCC.
- Revised gear scripts, added mortar, AA and MG teams.
- Added mission settings menu.
- Define green army hostility.
- Define AI skills.
- Reduced AI aimming and spotting skills. - no more killer AI
- Added submarines to evac
- Submarines will try to stay submerged in EVAC missions.
- Added precise smoke signal landing for EVAC helicopters.
Save & Load
- Added saving missions in profile namespaces.
- Fixed synched IEDs won't work after loading a mission.
- Fixed Disarm script
- Added new beta items to IEDS
Save Gear & respawn
- Fixed while respawn is off dead units will not have drowning effects while in spectator mod.
- Fixed Save gears script now fully work again.
- Fixed body deleted after respawn.
- unit synced with SF module don't need to wear a specific helmet to get a live feed.
- Fixed gearbox showing unavailable weapons and duplicated weapons.
- Added subclasses: uniforms, machineguns, sniper rifles, magazines, grenades, explosives, underbarrel grenades.
- Added Goggles to BoxGen - so far there is no command to actually put them in a box
- Renabled the paradrop spawn option - still at the current Beta state sometimes the jumping troops collides with the aricraft
and sometimes the game crush.
- Added a garrison function to group spawn that will automaticlly populate buildings in the given zone.
- Removed CBA dependability for mission version.
- Removed CBA event handlers all is done using BIS MP functions.
- Added mission template for the mod version.
- Added F3 gear and units for mission template and mission version.
- Added SF team can select starting with diver gear, ghillie suits or normal uniforms - mission parameters.
- Added two sniper teams.
- Added API for using MCC functions in mission or in the 2D editor.
- Fixed disabling IED didn't blow the vehicle tyres.
- Fixed weather changing - finally
rain still isn't working as it disabled in game.
- Fixed saving triggers was broken.
- Fixed 3D editor bug.
- Fixed players can swith to driver position in convoy's vehicle.
- Fixed menu crash after spawning an IED using 3D menu.
- Added v0.56 new fog system.
- Fixed hijacked unit didn't have Mission generator available once got hijacked.
Change log r7:
- Added: Bon Forward Artillery Observer script and dialog to menu 4 in the MCC Console.
- Added: Real AI artillery will adjust fire, fire and broadcast a live feed once Bon Forward Artillery is used.
- Added: Mini-map to the UAV and AC-130 dialogs.
- Added: 3D compass to the UAV and AC-130 dialogs - thanks to Feint for the idea.
- Added: Placing an IED from the 3D menu
- Added: Use Shift key to switch between smooth or normal gain for the mousewheel Z elevation while placing objects using the 3D editor.
- Added: Place minefields by drawing a box on the mini-map
- Fixed AC-130 turret rotation is limited to the left side as in real life.
- Fixed AC-130 showing 20mm guns instead of 25mm.
- Fixed AC-130 turret rotation was too fast.
- Fixed UAV is spawned by the mission maker only and will circle specefic zone, the conosle handler won't be able to move it across the map.
- Fixed AC-130 GAU-12 and Bufors 40 l/60 fire rate adjust to real life fire rate and muzzle velocity
- Fixed space between mines in minefields doubled.
- Fixed Fog over created on MCC sync.
- Fixed 3D editor sometimes break when pressing apply
Change log r6:
- Added live feed PiP to UM
- Added radio chatter to WP setting
- Added MCC Console item and dialog
- Added Evac and CAS to MCC Console
- Added UAV control to MCC Console
- Added AC-130 to MCC Console
- Added Delete option in unit managment - menu 4 - Can delete units or group
- Added Join option in unit managment - menu 4 - Can join AI or player units to each others
- Added new artillery: Cluster 120mm, Cluster AP,Mines 120mm,HE 82mm, Incendiary 82mm,Smoke White 120mm,Smoke White 82mm
- Fixed UPSMON AI: static AI artillery placed using the 3D editor with the "AI Artillery" preset will engage any known targets to the AI.
- Fixed UPSMON AI: AI will look for vehicles or helicopters if they have to move more then 600 meters.
AI will no longer try to parachute from helicopters while called to reinfroce instead it will land and engage on foot.
- Fixed UM marker was visable to all
- Fixed focused zone was in gray color instead of yellow and vice versa
- Fixed set fog was creating fog on mission start
- Fixed sometimes vehicles in 3D editor exploded or got damaged.
MCC r.4 change log:
- Added Special Forces module.
- Added Tajin helmet camera script for Special Forces.
- Fixed game GUI changed while using MCC
- Fixed bisign changed to V2.
- Fixed while zooming out in the mini map the background was black - changed to white.
MCC r.3 change log:
- Added Evac menu can call helicopters, vehicles and boats. Multiple evac vehicle can be controlled.
- Added mine placing in the 3D editor.
- Added Convoy generator - made convoy less likely to get stuck, more natuarl movement will not get stuck anymore.
- Added Markers and Brushes generators for JIP
- Added Jukebox for creating custom sounds and music during missin
- Added Trigger generator for capturing events in MCC and postponing them to later.
- Added Briefing generator - just type and press a button to add briefings.
- Added Task generator - easy making tasks assign waypoints, and controling task's status.
- Added fake UAV cinematic to tasks.
- Added Unit Managment menu for easy cotrol and manage all the units on the battlefield.
1. Config reading is better now, you won't have all this empty factions, don't need to refresh to get the units.
2. Fixed weather wasn't creating clouds - make sure if you using it as a mod to disable the auto ratio between overcast and rani, it's in the 2D editor.
3. Added wind, lightning and sea waves will be effected by weather change.
4. Added mines and mines placing to 3D editor.
5. Added preset "Create Local Marker" to 3D editor in order to mark locally the location of placed object in 3D editor on the map of the mission maker.
6. Added Command line and access to BIS debug consoles.
7. Added CAS - so far only two types of choppers are in game so all you got right now is: Gun run, S&D, AT run, AA run and Rockets run.
8. Added Artillery support - Not many bomb class in Alpha faze but you'll still get: HE 120mm, He80mm, DPICM, Smoke, Flare.
9. Added IED/Armed civilians/Suicide Bombers module - just like ArmA 2 pretty close to VBS module.
10. Probably a lot of thing I can't remember now.