[GLT] Legislator

GLT Mod for ArmA 3 - Work in Progress

You did if that was port from Skyrim without permission... :)

Legislator;2780721']Some more ChDkz stuff!

Plz, GLT Legislator, make some missions like "Back to Cherno" with BW units fighting the Chedaki, it would be Ubber awesome!

On a sidenote, that above guys is more "Fus-roh-DOH" than anything else, lol

You did if that was port from Skyrim without permission... :)

No Skyrim hacking, it was a freely available 3d model: http://tf3dm.com/3d-model/dovahkiin-81734.html

However there is no mention how the guy got the model. "Credits go to Bethesda" which of course they go to. But it might also be possible that the guy did the work on his own. Anyway the file up to 2 years and nobody took it down so I assume there are no copyright issues.

Plz, GLT Legislator, make some missions like "Back to Cherno" with BW units fighting the Chedaki, it would be Ubber awesome!

That's the plan! I'm going to put some CDF units in A3 as well. ChDkz and CDF will both feature classic post-soviet and modern weapon layout. RHS mod will also be applied to the missions. I hope to get the first results in november.

Edited by [GLT] Legislator

It's been quite in the realm, mostly because of technical changes inside of GLT Mod which are not interesting for the public. However in the near future there will be the optional GLT Mod Extended! It will feature the ChDkz and CDF units of Chernarus and will depend more on 3rd party mods. Anyone who dislikes a variety of 3rd party mods can still stick to the basic GLT Mod.

However only GLT Mod Extended will feature A2 related armies and missions.

jbv7B4K3IGFJ2t.jpg

jbsffFDrRYzak2.jpg

jbbHFTiuh7yE0K.jpg

jbh9mBfprzKChd.jpg

jJ0w0dEUj8q0P.jpg

More CDF stuff

jbakLxxByldTPs.jpg

j42dukIB5EV5W.jpg

jbwQgMb9OuVDH4.jpg

jF4GNb9RS6Yxu.jpg

jhH0k57Sb7tww.jpg

jbj59DxLoJeeko.jpg

jA2JDFViClU2K.jpg

They will be equipped with Massis weapons. The goal was to present a 2014-like CDF after the events of Operation Harvest Red.

Nothing much to report for now as the progress slowed down a little bit because of missing spare time. However I may present the F**k ISIS outfits which will be available in the next update.

jh6jFsUi6kqIq.jpg

jx2dRMkxVKPqY.jpg

Meanwhile I'm doing boring stuff like trying to fix some CDF and ChDkz uniform bugs.

You can prepare yourself by downloading the great RHS mod http://www.rhsmods.org/ and the Arma 3 map pack + (optional) Arma 3 map pack island fixes!

They will be a required mod for the upcoming (optional) GLT Mod Extended 1.00 and the new Chernarus missions!

The Winter units are ready! They will be included in GLT Mod Extended 1.01; some winter objects however will be included in GLT Mod 1.25 (which is required anyway).

jbyjjkwxAezklJ.jpg

j2ZonyvSWF18A.jpg

The winter map is Helvantis

jsg2FRwc7tZw3.jpg

jlOsxV78eYbh5.jpg

I present 3 videos which show a small part of the progress:

1. M32 Grenade Launcher A2 Port

2. AA-12 Shotgun A2 Port

3. Gun Wraps

While the latest GLT Mod versions are in the last hours of uploading, I announce the next feature of GLT mod - posters and graffitis!

juGJiaZiAT106.jpg

GLT Mod 1.26 and GLT Mod Extended 1.02 are currently WIP. The progress is a little bit slot as I have to rework all missions with new features and some optimizations.

- arsenal selection for easy equipment at the starting poing of each mission

- player marker script will be included

- corpse delete will be disabled

- lots of bug fixes

- several new items, vehicles, units and insignias will be included

- a few new missions will be created

Nice one mate. Good to see you still working on this mod

The arsenal feature is going to be embedded in all missions of GLT Mod and GLT Mod Extended. Function has been provided by sxp2high

Video shows the WIP status. Default A3, DLC and mod weapons and items will be added to several templates. Save/Load function is disabled however to avoid conflicts.

Hi,

thanks for the input .. it's a little bit difficult to arrange the skin colour as the hands are part of the "clothing" while the heads aren't. Most Arma 3 characters models avoid this as they have gloves. However I agree the floating hands must be fixed.

The good news is that GLT Mod 1.26 is finally finished. The upload is already in progress. Every new issue will be taken care of in GLT Mod 1.27.

Edit:

Just opened a ticket for it: https://github.com/Legislator/GLT-Mod/issues/226

Thank you, Legislator. Your mod contain tons of civilians and talibs. Also they are in good quality! Maybe it will be better to remove hands and use vanilla? I have found that hands and faces changes simulationusly in Arma 3.

That was my thought first too, but there aren't much choices

1) Use no hands ^^ lol no option

2) Use Arma 2 hands (and they look awful compared to A3 model standards

3) Use Arma 3 hands

Some A3 hands didn't fit to the A2 bodies so I had to leave everything as it is. If I remember correctly the middle eastern units are still using the A2 hands as they did fit quite well.

Anyway the arsenal is not so important because it is only a preview. The feeling inside the mission matters.

Edited by [GLT] Legislator

Sure. But if you have time, check Leights OPFOR Pack, please. It also has talibs but with arma 3 hands. Maybe this will help. Nevertheless thank you for a such great mod!