Sign in to follow this  
Antichrist

Viktor troska

Um, is there any point to this thread? If so, could somebody explain it to me?

Well that's a guy from OFPR box, and I wanted to ask what gun he is holding

Ok, so why didn't you ask? biggrin.gif

It looks like a PKT (somewhat smaller, tank-mounted version of the PK). It's hard to see, so I might be wrong smile.gif

Edit: On further consideration: probably not. It is too small IMO.

Can't really tell to much about the weapon - looks like it is belt-feeded smile.gif

But I noticed some other stuff:

1. Who allowed him to put his helmet in his backpack!!! The russians are spread out all over the island and he has his helmet where it will take him at least a minute to get it on his head. I guess it is protecting his lunch... Incredible!

2. I have never before seen so dirty combat boots! Civilist would think there are bums fighting for their freedom. They would never let them in their houses because they would fear to be robbed!

3. He looks so fat, I would send him 2 month to a physical training range!

4. His backpack looks almost empty (except to the helmet inside). I guess he left half his equipement behind because it was too heavy! Another 2 month physical training!!!

biggrin.gif

It looks like a PK. But from the angle I look at it from... Yeah, its a bit too smal to be a PK... Whats the point in doing a publicity shot of him with him being No1: Being vulnerable to a head shot. No2: Being armed with a weapon that could hit a man even if it wanted to and No3: Errrr..... Being too fat?confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Captain @ Aug. 01 2002,14:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It looks like a PK. But from the angle I look at it from... Yeah, its a bit too smal to be a PK... Whats the point in doing a publicity shot of him with him being No1: Being vulnerable to a head shot. No2: Being armed with a weapon that could hit a man even if it wanted to and No3: Errrr..... Being too fat?confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

it's a pkt like denoir said

an helmet will never protect you from an head shot , kevlar or steel doesn't resist to war ammunitions , an helmet is meant to protect your head from the scharpnels and other sharp things

the pk's are deadly weapons when you use them well in real life like all the other medium and light machine guns

if he is fat , then i'm fat too

Oh come on, this guy is just a model posing for a shot... he looks like Duke Nukem or something. tounge.gif

If he is not a model then he is just posing for a shot. Total BS... tounge.gif

He looks so gay in the pic, and no I don't mean the 12-year-old-CS-playing-yank type gay either smile.gif

biggrin.gif

He is the official Resistance gay ass. I wish I hadn't seen that pic, it spoiled all the fun. tounge.gif

uhm, isn't viktor suppossed to have a nasty scar in the face?

STAY IN CHARACTER PEOPLE!!!

Jeez guys he is not fat! Gay probably yes, but fat....... anyone who thinks he is fat should go to McDonalds every day and eat at least 40 hamburgers..... cause I fell sorry for you guys....

Yeah. He's definetly looks macho-gay. He's into some gay SM stuff. I can't believe you think that picture is cool. It's so gay.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Aug. 02 2002,00:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Can you explain why he is gay? Seriously!<span id='postcolor'>

It's his pose and expression, like he's thinking something very gay and SM-like. I can't look at it more than 5 seconds and I get nervous chills.

It's just so over manly-studly that it hurts my eyes. Like the picture on that fake "Operation FLESHpoint - Red Hammer" cover some time ago.

Is that explanation enough? biggrin.gif

Well, this guy looks pretty fat to me, no matter how much training you do, your face should never be that puffy... unless you are not physically active at all.

Anyway, you won't find too many soldiers looking like that in Eastern Europe. smile.gif

It's not a big issue, he looks gay (not that I hate gays), and he looks too pampered for a soldier... in my opinion.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ Aug. 02 2002,03wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is that explanation enough?  <!--emo&biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

unless I see this kind of evidence, no

ofp_placeboJoke.jpg

tounge.gif

Why is placebo asking himself if he could be a mod?