noubernou

A.C.R.E - Advanced Combat Radio Environment for Arma 3

medium-logo.jpg

IDI Systems and the ACRE team would like to proudly announce that ACRE for Arma 3 is now currently being tested by our test groups and is in mostly stable condition! It is an almost direct port of ACRE 1.4 for Arma 2 and should be available soon for public release!

More news to follow! Thank you to the community for your support and for BIS for their hard work and amazing products!

Edited by NouberNou
Removed feedback link. Issue fixed on our end!

Hopefully this time it will be a little easier to install. I never fully figured out ArmA 2's version.

This is the best news after release of Alpha!

Playing ArmA 3 without ACRE is very difficult now, even for our small community.

Good to hear, using ACRE for so long it's been very hard to play without it. Can't thank enough for all your work.

Also great to hear that the issue you were having was fixed, looking forward to release.

Awesome news, a lot of people were waiting for this masterpiece.

You are .... AWESOME !

:cool: Reading that made my day, thanks. :cool:

Yesterday I was playing a TvT mission with some friends, almost the entire session we talk about ACRE... the community need it!

Yesterday I was playing a TvT mission with some friends, almost the entire session we talk about ACRE... the community need it!

Actually, all our ArmA 3 sessions are sounded like hell: "Sh*t, it's so weird and noisily without ACRE!" and "Can you guys just shup the f*ck up, we haven't ACRE right now!" :)

Best News for a loooong time.... I can't understand how we survived so long without it in ARMA II. You guys rock!

LOL @ Jake Peril just acting like standard Jake Peril (in the video). THIS IS EXCELLENT!

:yay::yay::yay:

I believe this is the most wanted addon as of now, without it ARMA doesn't have that amazing immersion that we all want :D