Very nice.

Btw it dosnt have to be yet another m4/m16 pack.. change em to diemaco (now colt canada) C8/C7 and wola.. its not m4/m16's :rolleyes:

well i love your mods since arma 2, but I have a suggestion, some pistol sounds just dont sound realistic enough, perhaps you could work with Speedofsound or JSRS? That would just make your badass mods even more badass. Just a suggestions, I still love your mods! And Another suggestion for your M4/M16 mod, perhaps you could use the animations just like this guys mod http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21095

Those animations pressing the bolt release is just so much sexier than the vanilla animations.

Are you guys doing full high poly bake downs or just low poly?

Are you guys doing full high poly bake downs or just low poly?

Yes , bakes are alot better but if you make a solid low poly with very good specular/normal map then it can be very nice too

Edited by RobertHammer

Yes , bakes are alot better but if you make a solid low poly with very good specular/normal map then it can be very nice too

Oh ok, I see how it is Rob. You just gon' answer his question.. that's aight ;)

Oh ok, I see how it is Rob. You just gon' answer his question.. that's aight ;)
There will be all kind of m4/m16 + special attachments , later there might be a some MGs too

There's your answer ;)

Btw i need some help to create some parts for the m16a4 to replace outdated parts , so if you like to help me then PM me - thx

also this isn't working :/

Edited by RobertHammer

There's your answer ;)

Btw i need some help to create some parts for the m16a4 to replace outdated parts , so if you like to help me then PM me - thx

also this isn't working :/

I'm moist with anticipation

Edited by LemTheGentleman

Dude, this is the shit. Amazing texture and models you made there. Extremly good.

Dude, this is the shit. Amazing texture and models you made there. Extremly good.

90% of this made by Tigg and textures too - for A4 i did some recolour and other tweaks

I'm really liking the textures, the models look fantastic as well. Can't wait to try these out.

I'm itching to get my hands on an SBR in A3! Looking forward to the release, Hammer!

Ho-lee-sheet, these look amazing, I think, now I know which M4/M16 pack I'm gonna download. ;)

Are there any plans to have an M16A1 or CAR-15 variant?

M16A1 yes and CAR-15 maybe later

Hmm the pictures you posted on the photo thread looked amazing! I cannot wait to see all of these in game! Are you using custom sounds?

Hmm the pictures you posted on the photo thread looked amazing! I cannot wait to see all of these in game! Are you using custom sounds?

Yes - custom sounds from my arma 2 , but i have to get something quality ;)

Yes - custom sounds from my arma 2 , but i have to get something quality ;)

You just keep adding more to the pot! Is that ETA from the beginning of this month still up?

You just keep adding more to the pot! Is that ETA from the beginning of this month still up?

hmm bad news on that - i have to delay that to next month , got alot projects going on and other things to work first , sorry but you have to wait heh

hmm bad news on that - i have to delay that to next month , got alot projects going on and other things to work first , sorry but you have to wait heh

That's perfectly fine, if anything this game has taught me to have more patience in life :D Thanks for your hard work!