Well , if you guys want it separated it can be

My plan list is so long heh but i can mention Scars , Hk416s , Aks and few others that i cant remember now

so patience guys ;)

Awesome, HK416's...cant wait! will there be a 417 as well?

So, basically most of your A2 weapon pack will be featured, with some additions (as the FNP 45 was added to pistols pack) or some old weapon models will be dropped (like the Vektor Kriss which is ingame, vanilla)?

The wait is worth the quality, keep it up, RH!

Cheers!

@ Corporal_Lib: I'd also note that the "FNP/FNX 45" is also in the vanilla game now, check the BLUFOR Officers.

@Chortles: yeah, I use it a lot (got fed up with the Walther P99 as NATO sidearm and whenever possible I spawn a special weapons box and pick up the FNX...)

GVsE ported the MP7 and the MP9, now I´m waiting for the RH SMG pack to grace us with the P90, PP2000 and probably some adittion, I guess ;)

My plan list is so long heh but i can mention Scars , Hk416s , Aks and few others that i cant remember now

so patience guys ;)

Will we see custom reload animations too? (I realize this is a huge workload though, since the amount of guns you have is so large.)

Will we see custom reload animations too? (I realize this is a huge workload though, since the amount of guns you have is so large.)

If you mean reload gestures then no , because it can be only done in Blender atm - since am more 3dsmax user but when BIS release some more info about it and maybe 3dsmax friendly then i can do something

I am sorry that I posted this in the M4 thread too, but it was buried by other posts. Will we be seeing an update that will fix the M16A4's rail texture? It seems a lot more plastic looking then the M4 variants. Thank you and sorry for the double post!

RH, when you work on your HK416 pack, do you plan to also include 417s in it? I don't remember if you had done that in A2 or not. Looking forward to more of your work!

I am sorry that I posted this in the M4 thread too, but it was buried by other posts. Will we be seeing an update that will fix the M16A4's rail texture? It seems a lot more plastic looking then the M4 variants. Thank you and sorry for the double post!

This is actual - still i don't have the rail ready yet , so you have to wait more - sorry

RH, when you work on your HK416 pack, do you plan to also include 417s in it? I don't remember if you had done that in A2 or not. Looking forward to more of your work!

I have to finish the pistol update first , which might be done in 1 or 2 weeks

also i was thinking to put that hk416 into M4 pack ,but still didnt decided

about the hk417 - i had very old model in A2 which i think no longer fits to A3 , so waiting for a replacement

Edited by RobertHammer

This is actual - still i don't have the rail ready yet , so you have to wait more - sorry

HitmanTwoActual to Actual - Copy that, standing by for update - out.

Actually put the 416 is the M4 pack would be a great idea. Would this possibly include all the same variants we saw in A2? If so, that would be awesome. I posted in your M4 pack thread too, the only thing that's missing that's a big detriment is a lack of a modern 7.62 platform

Mr Hammer, Without your mods I certainly would not have had the hours of enjoyment I have experienced playing arrowhead now Arma III.

I don't want to push my luck, but if I can make a suggestion - pistol pack : Smith & Wesson M&P, Springfield XDM and maybe a minor tweak to the Kimber to make the new Colt M45 marine service pistol.

I look forward with much enthusiasm to your next releases and updates.

Thank you, very sincerely.

Mr Hammer, Without your mods I certainly would not have had the hours of enjoyment I have experienced playing arrowhead now Arma III.

I don't want to push my luck, but if I can make a suggestion - pistol pack : Smith & Wesson M&P, Springfield XDM and maybe a minor tweak to the Kimber to make the new Colt M45 marine service pistol.

+1 coltace

Not this time tho , maybe in the future version

anyway that M45 is almost identical to Kimber desert warrior or bis ACP-C2 (Kimber Custom 2) - only difference is that Colt uses own Kimberish style of slide and own grip

I just want to say that i am relatively new to this community and that i am incredibly pleased with your work and look forward to future packs!:yay:

Not this time tho , maybe in the future version

anyway that M45 is almost identical to Kimber desert warrior or bis ACP-C2 (Kimber Custom 2) - only difference is that Colt uses own Kimberish style of slide and own grip

Robert, I am not asking for a release date or anything like that, I am just wondering if you will be working on your legendary SMG pack for ArmA III, I really do miss those MP5's and PDW's (I have your KAC PDW for ArmA III).

RH, i was wondering/suggesting if you could/when/if you do a MG pack create a HK21 with your work and skills i believe you could make a thing of beauty their. and maybe some G3s/PSG-1. i believe you would make the sexiest G3 series around.

I don't think Robert Hammer makes these models, if that's what you're implying

Thank you for all of your many many community contributions RH! Just had a question... What happened to the earth toned FN .45 pistol that was withyou sidearm pack? And would it be possible for me to someway be able to make the IR laser work on all of the pistols?

Thank you for all of your many many community contributions RH! Just had a question... What happened to the earth toned FN .45 pistol that was withyou sidearm pack? And would it be possible for me to someway be able to make the IR laser work on all of the pistols?

Tan FNP is in the latest version of pistol pack , i would love to add laser since i already have attachments that have laser but most of these are combined with flashlight and in arma 3 you cant use both + no visible laser

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=4770 and http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=4771

Edited by RobertHammer

Time for WIP:

Here you can see the wip of M110/Mk11

http://i.imgur.com/3913OAa.jpg , http://i.imgur.com/eXcs7Ti.jpg

which are heavily modified OA models to be more accurate to their real life models

also there will be a SR25 EC

still need to rework those lods M4/M16 to be more optimized

in other news the RH_acc pack is 98% done (standalone accessories pack + with new optics , i will show some pics later) , it only needs more testing - wondering if i release it earlier or together with the update of M4/M16

Edited by RobertHammer

Looking verry good!!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One X+ met Tapatalk

Very nice mk11 with original stock :). Lovely work and can't wait standalone accessories pack. hope to see nice 553 with magnifier

Can't wait for this to be done. I gave the M110 a try using the A2 sample, but I'm having some issues. I'm sure yours will be so much better.