Sign in to follow this  
Agent3004

Didn't you learn anything bohemia interactive??

There are already way too many hackers in ArmA 3... - didn't you learn anything out of ArmA2? - srsly, you HAVE to get a better CHEAT PROTECTION, battleye is crap. - i dont want to play ArmA3 just to become a seagull once more and loose all the stuff i found.

It's a bug.

And it's a not even week old alpha give it time. I'm hoping that they will start using steams vac protection at some point. Maybe it's not better, but it has global bans :D

There are already way too many hackers in ArmA 3... - didn't you learn anything out of ArmA2? - srsly, you HAVE to get a better CHEAT PROTECTION, battleye is crap. - i dont want to play ArmA3 just to become a seagull once more and loose all the stuff i found.

rude words, dont you think? It´s an Alpha version of the Game, so calm down. Hacking / cheating protection is about to be available soon.

The seagull has nothing to do with hacking, it is the default spectator mode you get after you die if there is no description.ext

setup for respawn for a given mission.

If respawn is not defined in terms of type, those be the following:

Sets respawn type.

Can be one of:

0 or "NONE" - No respawn

1 or "BIRD" - Respawn as a seagull

2 or "INSTANT" - Respawn just where you died.

3 or "BASE" - Respawn in base.

Requires a marker named:

respawn_west

respawn_east

respawn_guerrila

respawn_civilian

Add markers named with the prefix 'respawn_west' with any suffix (eg: respawn_westABC, respawn_west1, respawn_west_2, etc) for multiple

random respawn points. Similarly for east, guerrila and civilian.

Vehicle respawn in base requires a marker named:

respawn_vehicle_west

respawn_vehicle_east

respawn_vehicle_guerrila

respawn_vehicle_civilian

4 or "GROUP" - Respawn in your group (if there's no AI left, you'll become a seagull).

arma 1.08.gif 5 or "SIDE" - Respawn into an AI unit on your side (if there's no AI left, you'll become a seagull). With this respawn type,

team switch is also available to any AI controlled playable units.

Thats basic default setup of the game, there are other ways to respawn then this obviously but if its not setup then a seagull away you fly.

Its also may be a bug in the game as seen here:

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=4143

no security used in Alpha yet and there is new bug with the 'birds' ... so don't panic, it's all 'erm' expected in unstable development alpha branch