• Topics

• Hello. Did you solve the problem? Because I have the same error when trying to download any mod
    • DayZ i have a new cosmetic idea, specifically to add firefighter gloves.It will be a nice addition to the game as we don't have the full firefighter outfit.   Regards:Hour  
    • If you are asking for development topic on PMC Mongolia ArmA 3 terrain, well there are PMC Tactical Forum Terrain Development topic and original PMC Tactical Forum Real World Data Terrain MEGA Project topic, but there are no dedicated topic specifically for this terrains dev diaries, will create one when next edits come in.
      If you meant something else let me know.

As we all known ofp/arma water level is 0 meters, it would be very lucky if some in-land lakes would match that elevation. I never used what you mentioned above, if you got some wiki etc links that document how they work I could take a look at them, but unless something dramatic has changed in ArmA 3 engine that I somehow missed, there is no way to make proper in-land lake water levels.
    • Thanks for the rpt's and the information, well done. From the first rpt i see this: I dont seeing this to be the main culprit of the game crashing as its just a systemchat error, so no biggie really, probably can ignore it.   2nd rpt i see this: 15:46:08 Conflicting addon exile_client in 'breakingpoint_anim\', previous definition in 'bop_left_behind\' thats the @BOP_Left_Behind mod your using, is that required to play? i would try without that on the server and enhanced movement to see if anything changes, thats unless the BOP mod is required, i know enhanced movement wouldn't be.   3rd rpt is the same error: 15:46:37 Conflicting addon exile_client in 'breakingpoint_anim\', previous definition in 'bop_left_behind\' ============== I'm pondering the idea that issue could be related to your cpu and gpu somehow, considering Arma's engine is limited in how many cores it can handle, but i think thats the issue is how your computer is handling aspecs of the game. As far as the rpts go, theres really nothing there to indicate any cause for crash, not at least anything that stands out.   Your crash error though being this: error 0xC0000005 - STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION you can find info on that, and how to maybe do some things about it here: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3:_Unusual_Process_Exit#0xC0000005_-_ACCESS_VIOLATION
    • Where can i get some help on my crashes? Is it here? I tried discord and got not answers   Crash Logs: Link for Crash Logs