Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

Hellenic Armed Forces MOD - v2.0

HAFM_v2_release_zpsefb81b9e.jpg

This is the version 2.0 of the Hellenic (Greek) MOD presenting four aircraft types of the Hellenic Air Force.

These are:

A-7H Corsair II

F-4E Phantom II

F-16C

Mirage 2000-C

This is probably the last modding attempt in ArmA II as we'll continue to the new ArmA III with new stuff as well as importing our work from the older version.

Special thanks to Unsung MOD for their permission of using some of their weapons to my F-4E model.

Required Addons:

Greek Units & Vehicles MOD

Greek Units & Vehicles MOD Fix

Download Link: CLICK HERE

As always the MOD is properly signed (Server Key also included) and modfolder ready.

Finally this MOD is ACE compatible but not dependent as can be used also w/o ACE.

HAFM

Edited by Aplion

Congratulations on the release Aplion and thank you for this great mod :)

Great work! I've tested the F4 a bit, it seems that it's perfect except for missing damage textures on tail fins (elevators).

WOW! Can't wait to play this! !!

A new HAFM 2.0 Video will be posted (With juicy bombing footage) as soon as I have finished flying the A-7 and F4 Phantom! =)

/Arclight

Seems that the F4's nose gear turns the opposite direction of where rudder is being applied. =)

Seems that the F4's nose gear turns the opposite direction of where rudder is being applied. =)

Yeap ... you are absolutely right ... my fault ... I'll fix it right away.

Nice catch mate :)

Aplion

---------- Post added at 10:39 ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 ----------

Great work! I've tested the F4 a bit, it seems that it's perfect except for missing damage textures on tail fins (elevators).

Strange ... for me there is no problem with damage textures at all ... you see elevators using the same damage textures as wings, vertical stub, flaps, ailerons and rudder.

Hello Aplion!

This video is a tribute for all your hard work on HAFM and UNSUNG.

And, of course, A HUGE THANK YOU FOR RECONSIDERING ABOUT THE F4 PHANTOM CAS SETUP FOR UNSUNG :D!

I hope you like it! /Arclight

Arc ... you are really good in videos mate :)

btw ... I saw that my models are into A3 !! maybe you must tell me how you did this as I haven't even tried yet :)

Thanks for support mate.

Aplion

Thanks mate, truly apreciate it. Let me know if you need any help doing videos or something for HAFM or Unsung, cause i'd love to help you guys out in any way I can!

I thought it would be a lot more interesting to see the Hellenic Units on Stratis! :D

Here's how I did it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/arma/comments/19sjsc/how_to_import_most_of_the_arma_ii_stuff_to_the/

Unfortunately I wasnt able to make the AI use the MK82s or the Snakeye bombs, so I had to do that myself even though it may look a bit amateurish :D

/Arclight

Thanks mate (for the videos offer and the link) ... appreciated :)

Actually it will be fantastic to see the actual and current Greek Armed Forces on Stratis or Altis.

I wonder what kind of tanks that could fit over there:confused:

Maybe Leo 1A5 or some M48A5 MOLF could be a good idea.

However it's great to see people working together to achieve better results and game experience:bounce3:

Edited by Nikiforos

Actually it will be fantastic to see the actual and current Greek Armed Forces on Stratis or Altis.

I wonder what kind of tanks that could fit over there:confused:

Maybe Leo 1A5 or some M48A5 MOLF could be a good idea.

However it's great to see people working together to achieve better results and game experience:bounce3:

Well Niki, the ArmA 3 Default BLUFOR team is supposed to be NATO Forces, some of them Hellenic! :D

So we will have the pleasure of both having Aplions HAFMV2 AND the default ArmA 3 Hellenic Forces!

/Arclight

EDIT: Btw, I could post a video with some gameplay of HAFM Leopard tanks battling against Iranians on Stratis? xD

I highly doubt that there will be any default Hellenic Armed Forces in the game.

It would be nice to know for sure if BIS will have some Greek Units and vehicles at the final version of A3 ... I don't want to do useless work on that :)

It would be nice to know for sure if BIS will have some Greek Units and vehicles at the final version of A3 ... I don't want to do useless work on that :)

I think it will be a limited number of troops. So we will still need your expertise Aplion!

/Arclight

I think it will be a limited number of troops. So we will still need your expertise Aplion!

/Arclight

It is sure that I'll continue and expand my MOD in A3 ... I just wish to knew what kind of units BIS will have by default in order to avoid doing the same :)

Anyway ... I'll continue as is for the moment.

Thanks guys ...

Great stuff Aplion, very impressive :)

Dunno if anyone is having this issue, but can you guys get locked on while in the A-7? As in an enemy AI activelly locking on with missiles on you, because i've been trying for a while and it isn't working. I compared it to other mods i'm using and they all work fine, except this particular plane. The AI refuses to use SAMs or AAM on me, only going in with guns or manually targeted missiles.

Dunno if anyone is having this issue, but can you guys get locked on while in the A-7? As in an enemy AI activelly locking on with missiles on you, because i've been trying for a while and it isn't working. I compared it to other mods i'm using and they all work fine, except this particular plane. The AI refuses to use SAMs or AAM on me, only going in with guns or manually targeted missiles.

Its because of my fault mate ... by mistake I've include in config these :

laserScanner = 1;

laserTarget = 1;

In case you can unpbo and edit the config just remove these two lines and it should work fine.

I'll do it also at next release.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Aplion