DSHK in place of crazy "Soviet M2"

BTR

BRDM

TOW, Maljutka

GOOD(!!!!) planes

BMP-1

Bradley

and so on......

the bmp1 is already in the game and the bradley will be available with the gold upgrade

BRDM is on the list of new units also..

might be that BMP-2 also.. or then I just remember wrong.

BRDM has been on my wishlist wink.gif

BTR is something I've wanted besides BRDM, to have big wheeled APC.

hmmmmmmm how about Mr. T's A-Team van that you see in all of the Mr. T versus comics smile.gif muahahaha.

Crispy

The problem with the 'big wheelies', as I like to call them, is... After a few machine gun rounds (M2 M60 and most other 7.62mm+ calibre guns) the tyres dont last very long. And yes, I DO know by experience.

bert ex,

...and trucks gets chewed by 5.56mm...

and the point is?

Talking about trucks and machine guns, the HMMWV in Flaspoint seems to be impervious to small arms fire. In the convoy mission, I went around the whole map running over machine gunners and light infantry, often times stopping within point-blank range. I never lost a tire and I never got hit. This seems a little odd when the guy with the PK is unloading on me...

m1045_imgw_023.jpg

Forget the offical name for it but the "Heavy HMMWV" which is pretty new, is the one that seems to be in the game.

I'm basing that off of the protection level offered from small arms fire .... although if the new model is what that ingame HMMWV is supposed to be then they need to make it stand up better to Grenade and RPG explosions.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from chuanren on 11:13 pm on Nov. 8, 2001

the problem is that there is no wepaons for the HMMWV in the game.....<span id='postcolor'>

There are several unofficial HMMWV addons that have weapons, like the TOW. Check out the Operation Flashpoint Editing Center's Addons Depot:

http://www.ofpeditingcenter.com/addon_depot/test.asp

It's a lil here and there right now, but the guy says it'll be ready next week. Or, if you use Bearshare or other access to the Gnutella Network, a search for "Operation Flashpoint - addons" might return the files from my computer. I have a lot of stuff shared across that fine network.

today i tried out how though a hummer is in the game

it took me about 5 magazins of m60 rounds to get it to pieces talk about though (it was seriously dammaged earlyer though)

i think u should download the unoffical M82 rifle

it just take a few shots to bring a jeep down

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Oversoul on 5:38 am on Nov. 9, 2001

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from chuanren on 11:13 pm on Nov. 8, 2001

the problem is that there is no wepaons for the HMMWV in the game.....<span id='postcolor'>

There are several unofficial HMMWV addons that have weapons, like the TOW. Check out the Operation Flashpoint Editing Center's Addons Depot:

http://www.ofpeditingcenter.com/addon_depot/test.asp

It's a lil here and there right now, but the guy says it'll be ready next week. Or, if you use Bearshare or other access to the Gnutella Network, a search for "Operation Flashpoint - addons" might return the files from my computer. I have a lot of stuff shared across that fine network.

<span id='postcolor'>

I can't get anything to work off that webpage