conKORD

Proving Ground for ArmA 3

My old training/debug mission, ported to ArmA3

http://i.minus.com/ib0qHya1vmfjl7.jpg

More screenshots

Button description

• Create vehicle. There is two options - create vehicle at core (helipad) and create vehicle front of player.
  • Get weapon. Give to player any weapon, magazine or item.
  • Targets. Target management.
  • Realign core. Core will be moved at current player position.
  • Delete vehicle. This command will delete vehicle/unit that player looking for.
  • Get bot in team. Command will create man in your team. For example if you need gunner for chopper.
  • Statistics. Proving ground will collect information about shots, kills, hits and calculate accuracy. Check yourself =)
  • Close. It is.
  • Autoheal. Player and player's vehicle will be constantly healed.
  • Booster. For 10 second by pressing E you can immediately increase speed by 30km/h. Could be useful while you moving in tank to mountain.
  • Teleport. Press this button and after it click on target place on map to teleport.
  • Sattelite. Press this button and click on target place on map to aim sattelite camera.
  • Bulletcam. It is.
  • Hitmarker. Where player's bulled will hit something will be plased red marker on map.
  • Status display. Toggle hint-like status window that shows class, damage and crew status of cursortarget. By default on.
  • Console. Press enter to execute command, double click on command in history to past it to editbox.
  • Righter is shortcuts to call additional features.

Download

http://code.google.com/p/armaserp/downloads/detail?name=Proving_ground_a3_fix.rar

Edited by PurePassion
please watch the max. allowed filesize for hotlinked images (100KB)

noticed some things are not able to be added to player under create weapon/item in the PvG menue. scopes & silencers, medikit and tool kit, and recon and flight uniforms.

*NOTE* I have not modified any data

Hey conKORD, this is very cool thanks, i also noticed im unable to (or dont know how) to add some items like scope etc, some things work like changing headgear.

This training mission deserves a bump --lots of useful features.

Well done.

Hey conKORD, this is very cool thanks, i also noticed im unable to (or dont know how) to add some items like scope etc, some things work like changing headgear.

I am not sure, but looks like not every attachment can be mounted on weapon, same with outfit.

Proving ground a3 v2

[!] Compatible with beta

[!] Fixed weapon filters

[+] Add 2 new filter for wear and weapon attachment

[+] Wear can be weared, weapon attachment can be added to inventory

[!] Fixed vehicle filters

[!] Fixed MP commnds in console

[!] Proving Ground again available as addon

http://code.google.com/p/armaserp/downloads/detail?name=Proving_ground_a3_v2.zip

Cool, i have always used this mission to test stuff on arma2 :)

Referencing this incase you miss it

Ok so this was brought to my attention after playing a few domination games. I've found that if you have mobile proving ground installed (an arma mod) you can access and use it just like you can via singleplayer. I myself sadly used the mod in servers the way I shouldn't have causing a bit of corruption so for the players I'd like to say sorry and I won't be doing it again. But to everyone who owns a server: MAKE SURE YOU BLOCK ANYONE WITH MOBILE PROVING GROUND TO NOT ENTER YOUR SERVERS!!! This is also possible to do with both the Arma 3 and Arma 2 versions of mobile proving ground. I hope my mistake and me fixing it by telling everyone what I did and by telling everyone how to stop it will help return servers to normalcy. Again I'm sorry for my mistake but I hope to fix it by telling you how to prevent it.

Also: Don't see this message and go try for yourself unless it's your own server, don't fuck up someone else's server like I did.

Though this may only be fixable by server admins.

Thanks a lot for this convenient tool, Mr.conKORD. It's a must have since arma2oa.

By the way, could you disable the status show as the default setting?

Thanks a lot for this convenient tool, Mr.conKORD. It's a must have since arma2oa.

By the way, could you disable the status show as the default setting?

Yes, I can :)

And you also can do it. Just remove string [] call PG_get(fnc_status); in file init.sqf. Line 130

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Referencing this incase you miss it

Thanks a lot.

@conKORD,

Thanks for your tips, I made it.

By the way, how can I get the backpacks? And could you tweak the bullet cam to the right behind of the bullet/shell/missile from the start of shooting, each time the cam starts from the top then goes down and follow behind the projectile,thus the instancy of firing a missile can be seen, you know, it's very cool to see a missile slowly leave the launcher together with the backblast and smoke.

Hi Mate,

I downloaded a wasteland mod to customise and this awesome tool came with it however a few or the features are disabled and I would love to enable them is this possible?

I will write a list of things if you are able to help me,

Once again this is a brilliant tool.

Walshy

A bump for a mission i still use all the time.

Link to d/l is still good.

Thanks conKORD!

Mission making is less painful now on a day to day basis, and I have more time to do other things then chase class names.

Not really sure what I'm doing wrong but I can't seem to get the menu to come up while in-game?

Finally got it working.. but I can't seem to get an ammo for all the rocket launchers, and no backpacks area available through the menus. Any ideas or suggestions of a different mission file that works properly that allows similar things?

The topic is rather old, but I want to learn how to use different scopes on different weapons better and your map helped me in Arma 2.

The readme.txt looks cryptic to me. It probably makes sense if you've done the steps before, but I haven't.

Is there any chance I can get a proper introduction to how I can install your map?

Any way to move the Init Proving Ground option away from behind the Debug menu?