Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proving Ground for ArmA 3

Proving Ground for ArmA 3

My old training/debug mission, ported to ArmA3

http://i.minus.com/ib0qHya1vmfjl7.jpg

More screenshots

Button description
    • Create vehicle. There is two options - create vehicle at core (helipad) and create vehicle front of player.
    • Get weapon. Give to player any weapon, magazine or item.
    • Targets. Target management.
    • Realign core. Core will be moved at current player position.
    • Delete vehicle. This command will delete vehicle/unit that player looking for.
    • Get bot in team. Command will create man in your team. For example if you need gunner for chopper.
    • Statistics. Proving ground will collect information about shots, kills, hits and calculate accuracy. Check yourself =)
    • Close. It is.
    • Autoheal. Player and player's vehicle will be constantly healed.
    • Booster. For 10 second by pressing E you can immediately increase speed by 30km/h. Could be useful while you moving in tank to mountain.
    • Teleport. Press this button and after it click on target place on map to teleport.
    • Sattelite. Press this button and click on target place on map to aim sattelite camera.
    • Bulletcam. It is.
    • Hitmarker. Where player's bulled will hit something will be plased red marker on map.
    • Status display. Toggle hint-like status window that shows class, damage and crew status of cursortarget. By default on.
    • Console. Press enter to execute command, double click on command in history to past it to editbox.
    • Righter is shortcuts to call additional features.

Download
    http://code.google.com/p/armaserp/do...und_a3_fix.rar
    Last edited by PurePassion; Jun 22 2013 at 21:05. Reason: please watch the max. allowed filesize for hotlinked images (100KB)

noticed some things are not able to be added to player under create weapon/item in the PvG menue. scopes & silencers, medikit and tool kit, and recon and flight uniforms.

*NOTE* I have not modified any data

Hey conKORD, this is very cool thanks, i also noticed im unable to (or dont know how) to add some items like scope etc, some things work like changing headgear.

This training mission deserves a bump --lots of useful features.

Well done.

This mission is verry useful!

Thank you conKORD

Quote Originally Posted by Katipo66 View Post
    Hey conKORD, this is very cool thanks, i also noticed im unable to (or dont know how) to add some items like scope etc, some things work like changing headgear.
    I am not sure, but looks like not every attachment can be mounted on weapon, same with outfit.

Proving ground a3 v2
    [!] Compatible with beta
    [!] Fixed weapon filters
    [+] Add 2 new filter for wear and weapon attachment
    [+] Wear can be weared, weapon attachment can be added to inventory
    [!] Fixed vehicle filters
    [!] Fixed MP commnds in console
    [!] Proving Ground again available as addon

http://code.google.com/p/armaserp/do...ound_a3_v2.zip

Cool, i have always used this mission to test stuff on arma2

Referencing this incase you miss it
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzi8n View Post
    Ok so this was brought to my attention after playing a few domination games. I've found that if you have mobile proving ground installed (an arma mod) you can access and use it just like you can via singleplayer. I myself sadly used the mod in servers the way I shouldn't have causing a bit of corruption so for the players I'd like to say sorry and I won't be doing it again. But to everyone who owns a server: MAKE SURE YOU BLOCK ANYONE WITH MOBILE PROVING GROUND TO NOT ENTER YOUR SERVERS!!! This is also possible to do with both the Arma 3 and Arma 2 versions of mobile proving ground. I hope my mistake and me fixing it by telling everyone what I did and by telling everyone how to stop it will help return servers to normalcy. Again I'm sorry for my mistake but I hope to fix it by telling you how to prevent it.

Also: Don't see this message and go try for yourself unless it's your own server, don't fuck up someone else's server like I did.
    Though this may only be fixable by server admins.

Thanks a lot for this convenient tool, Mr.conKORD. It's a must have since arma2oa.
    By the way, could you disable the status show as the default setting?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast