Well, I saw a lot of people were looking for a stance indicator for first-person view, so I thought I'd throw something together. It should work fine, I've had a number of guys from my squad test it, but the usual disclaimers apply - your mileage may vary It's possible it'll screw up in some situations, given it relies almost entirely upon animation names (and I suppose it's possible that BIS may not be 100% consistent in their naming). It should be all signed and good to go - the .bikey is included. I've also not tested anything other than 1920x1080 on the normal UI size... but I've utilised safeZones properly, so it should be fine (if it's not, I'll fix it ).
- Shows your stance in first-person mode.
- Highlights stances that hinder your movement in yellow (in this case, low prone and high prone).
- Displays stance-based lean status, too!
- It's a stance indicator... what more do you want?
Video: (v1.0 demonstrated)
[HMM] Stance Indicator v1.1 (5kb - .zip)
(and here it is as a direct link, if CoralCDN is being slow)
Requires @CBA_A3. See this thread for info on that
- Now highlights main stance separately.
- Stance-based lean states are supported/indicated.
- Initial release.
- Extract the @HMM_StanceIndicator folder from this archive into your Arma 3 folder.
- Load Arma 3, go to Options > Expansions.
- Click on @HMM_StanceIndicator in the list and click Enable (make sure to also do @CBA_A3, too).
- To the HMM Squad folks for testing
- ShackTac Fireteam HUD for inspiration for the show/hide UI logic.
Usage of the HMM Stance Indicator is predicated upon your agreement to the following:
- All files included are the property of the original author.
- HMM Stance Indicator may not be modified, included in other mods (in whole or in part), or used for any commercial/military purposes without prior permission from the author.
- Redistribution is permitted only if the original archive is unmodified and it is distributed free of charge.
- This mod may not be ported to any other game, including any variation of the Arma series, without prior permission from the author.