minimalaco

F.A.T.A. - Federally Administred Tribal Areas, Pakistán

I love the map but for some reason im having a problem. Its a weird thing like sometimes when i look around i see water above me and it obstructs my view

I love the map but for some reason im having a problem. Its a weird thing like sometimes when i look around i see water above me and it obstructs my view

You need to get the version without ponds. Arma3 has trouble with pond objects.

Hi there,

we have a problem on this map. We Play it without ponds, A3MapPack + FATA Fix. And random our chrarcters going crouch without any possible rason. Any one els got this bug? only on this map.

Is there a workaround for the error message "Cannot open object ca\wheeled\hmmwv_wrecked.p3d" for the A3 version? Like converting the HMMWV wreck to A3 and save it in the F.A.T.A. folder, then adjust the location path? Or if not possible, delete the car wrecks from the terrain?

Edit: Ok, that issue is fixed by .kju's AiA TP (Patch 08-24) :)

Edited by killshot

Excuse me can i ask qeustion?

I would like to remove some HESCO fortification wall in this map, at the bottom of left side of map,

and i use this

but since don't know which should i place in building section, i can't remove this object.

building" = (position this nearestobject ")

I search my self by substitute every code like fortification or wall but no work.

I would like to know which code i should place to remove that wall

Hey just a quick question, is it possible to remove the @a3mp dependency for fata on PlayWithSIX? I'd like to switch over to the AiA TP, but cant delete @a3mp, becuase of the dependency.

I'm running @FATA (w/o ponds) with @A3MP, and @A3MP-AP fata fix and still have the horizontal black lines. Actually, as minor as a line a couple of pixels wide to a stretch of black water that takes up a third of my screen. Is there any other fix for this issue? Would I have better luck with AiA?

I'm running @FATA (w/o ponds) with @A3MP, and @A3MP-AP fata fix and still have the horizontal black lines. Actually, as minor as a line a couple of pixels wide to a stretch of black water that takes up a third of my screen. Is there any other fix for this issue? Would I have better luck with AiA?

Anybody?

FATA 2 for Arma 3 is in the works :D

That is great to hear!

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Anybody?

You can download a fix on armaholic, same post of F.A.T.A for Arma 2. It works fine. Read all page at armaholic.

You can download a fix on armaholic, same post of F.A.T.A for Arma 2. It works fine. Read all page at armaholic.

Hi,

anybody has an alternate download for the A3 fix?

I love this wonderful map even though it's a bit laggy sometimes, and i hope in future PR releases for ArmA 2.

Edited by DNL04
typos
  • Like 1

any plans to update this map to include the lighting/sky changes from the 1.60 Arma 3 update? would be a shame to lose such an amazing map

any plans to update this map to include the lighting/sky changes from the 1.60 Arma 3 update? would be a shame to lose such an amazing map

Just update to the latest CUP Terrains and you'll be able to play FATA with A3 sky and lighting. 

has anyone else noticed a bug where the bushes have huge hitboxes and AI that stand in/behind bushes become invincible?

has anyone else noticed a bug where the bushes have huge hitboxes and AI that stand in/behind bushes become invincible?

The fields have huge hitboxes for me.

^^ do not forget to list PWS where it was first published when released on the Stolen Work Supported crap corner.

Hey,

i'm trying to make a mission with alive on this awesome map.

is there anybody who has already the index of this map for alive and ready to share if its possible?

would be nice.

thx Fred

Hey,

i'm trying to make a mission with alive on this awesome map.

is there anybody who has already the index of this map for alive and ready to share if its possible?

would be nice.

thx Fred

FATA is already indexed for ALIVE. I just ran a quick test in the editor.....