Sign in to follow this  
Spaceman0372

Proving Ground Porting

So when I when I bring over the OA content to ARMA 3, I only get the Lite version textures for Proving Ground and not the fully textured version. I own the PMC DLC and it works fine on OA but I just dont think I am porting it properly and/or missing some files when I port. Can anybody give me some help here?

So when I when I bring over the OA content to ARMA 3, I only get the Lite version textures for Proving Ground and not the fully textured version. I own the PMC DLC and it works fine on OA but I just dont think I am porting it properly and/or missing some files when I port. Can anybody give me some help here?

To be honest, im not sure if BIS has said if you are allowed port any official content.

You best look at this thread which clarifies the situation http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?148172-Forward-porting-of-Arma-content

Edited by R0adki11

To be honest, im not sure if BIS has said if you are allowed port any official content.
There's a sticky in this section that says you can merge the content. I'm not distributing it, just using the content I payed for in yet another game I payed for.

Yep same issues I have access to all my PMC gear and BAF and ACR but everything is in lite quality. I own all expansions as well. Any news on what we are doing wrong would be awesome.

And yes there are posts stating if you own the content you can forward port. It merely states not to give out content that was purchased as a addon. And to also make sure to ask the author if they mind before you make them available the public.

Header Nonsense im guessing? Im having that issues, same as I did when I attempted to port into TKOH pre TKOH: Rearmed.

The Expansion Content is not like the default game content as far as I know. Nothing is being done wrong its just got a different kind of "Hand Shake" in the PBO headers. As far as I know...