Sign in to follow this  
typus4

Arma 3 Steam Crash

When i start Arma 3 Alpha on Steam it chrash with the error Unable to locate a running instance of Steam.

I started Steam and Arma 3 as Admin but the same.

Sorry for my bad English i am from Germany.

Did you do this? Right click ArmA and press Properties, and go to Local Files and press the "Verify Cache" (something like that)?

[[ Haben Sie dies tun? Der rechten Maustaste auf ArmA und drücken Sie auf Eigenschaften, und gehen Sie auf lokale Dateien und drücken Sie die "Verify Cache" (so ähnlich)? ]]

Yes I did.

I have this same problem it is very annoying and if you fix it can you post saying how and what to do to fix this problem because i really wanna play Arma 3 :(

Same thing is happening to me, Arma 3 crashed like 10 times now. I verified cache and enabled the developement beta build in the properties.

Same thing is happening to me, Arma 3 crashed like 10 times now. I verified cache and enabled the developement beta build in the properties.

If any of you fix it can you please tell me how :)

This is going to suck, but it fixed the game for me! All you have to do is uninstall steam and yes all of your games will be uninstalled aswell but when you install steam again and log into your account you will have your games in the library, but you still have to install them all again which sucks, but you will still have your stats in games so yeah. Hope this helped you guys!

This is going to suck, but it fixed the game for me! All you have to do is uninstall steam and yes all of your games will be uninstalled aswell but when you install steam again and log into your account you will have your games in the library, but you still have to install them all again which sucks, but you will still have your stats in games so yeah. Hope this helped you guys!

Thank you it works.