Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arma 3 Random Game Crashes?

Private First Class
    Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by maionaze View Post
    Checking your game files integrity could help:
    1.Go to your game library in steam.
    2. Right click on Arma 3 Alpha and click properties
    3. Go to the "Local files" tab and click on "Verify integrity of game cache"
    I'm going to try this as soon as I'm done with work and head home.

While I think this might help possibly a bit, I still doubt it's the main problem of the crashes. It seems to happen to EVERYBODY (The people in my teamspeak, the forums, etc..) I'm guessing it has to do with just an error in the coding possibly? Something that they'll eventually fix as it's Alpha so I don't mind but I just wanted to post and see if many others were having the same problems...

---------- Post added at 11:51 ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 ----------

I do hope it fixes the problem as much as possible though, would be fun to actually be able to play the game for long periods of time
    High Quality Video Maker/Editor

(SUBSCRIBE - I promise you won't regret it!)

I have Comodo Firewall, Malware Bytes and SpyBot all installed and if I don't use GameBooster3.4 to turn off MB and SB while not puting Comodo into Game Mode I get alot of crashes. So if you have any of those running try using GB3.4 to turn them off.
    Last edited by SIMJEDI; Mar 8 2013 at 17:10.

Had constant crashes while trying to connect to a server with other people in. Only server restart allowed me to get in.
    ArmA in my pc almost always doesn't start the first time, it crashes immediately, starts the second time.
    While playing in a server, all clients crashed the same time.
    At the moment ArmA 3 is too crash happy for my liking.

Yes I am also getting crashes, they are annoying but its something I expected when I decided to participate in playing the game in Alpha state.

Private First Class
    Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by AmeriToast View Post
    Yes I am also getting crashes, they are annoying but its something I expected when I decided to participate in playing the game in Alpha state.
    Right right of course, I'm not complaining about it since I KNOW it's Alpha, just merely trying to see if it was a bigger problem than I expected

Yea had, 2 or 3 crashes playing multiplayer with a friend in about an hour of playing, dunno if it's any use to the devs tho if we just say 'ohh my game crashes' are there any log files we should report to bugtracker? (Sry I'm new to crash-reporting, but I wanna help out with the alpha process :P)
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkowski View Post
    i wonder if the big bad leader is a man with a gravely voice, with a big full accent. he probably has an eye patch and wears a nice suit. this means he is leader of bad guy. he most likely holds a nuclear missile bomb and will never give the nuclear missile bomb to the good guys. but, the main character will say "give the nuclear missile bomb to us leader enemy boss, and then put your hands up". he will reply with "okay", followed by "usa is dominate". this will be the end of the arma3 story.

Private First Class
    Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by SASrecon View Post
    Yea had, 2 or 3 crashes playing multiplayer with a friend in about an hour of playing, dunno if it's any use to the devs tho if we just say 'ohh my game crashes' are there any log files we should report to bugtracker? (Sry I'm new to crash-reporting, but I wanna help out with the alpha process :P)
    I'm not entirely sure. When it crashes for me it doesn't give me a reason, it just closes the game and gives me an error if I recall.

I'll try it out again today and if it does give me a definition of the error I'll upload it.

i crash as soon as i load a mission in multiplayer... its loads all the way then right as i should spawn, crashhh
    System Specs
    FX-8350 @ 5.0Ghz
    GTX 670 2Gb OC
    16 Gb DDR3 1800 RAM
    128 Gb SSD
    1Tb HDD

Angry I'm crashing a lot!

Every single time I try to open up my gear or video options I always crash! It gets me mad because I try to play with my friend but I can't because I lag a bit when I play the game. That's why I want to edit the video options if anyone can help please reply to this or just message me. Thanks!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast