Hey. just downloaded and so far its great, but I have one problem: All of the AI voices are in Russian (as they should be), but whenever I give a command, I speak with the standard American voice. Is there any way I can fix this?

Thanks

Hey. just downloaded and so far its great, but I have one problem: All of the AI voices are in Russian (as they should be), but whenever I give a command, I speak with the standard American voice. Is there any way I can fix this?

Thanks

Yes i have the same issue.Do you have any other faction mods with voice overs included?Do you have Middle eastern conflict? East vs west,or Kaelies south zagorian mod, or the china PLA faction installed?

Thanks

I have failed to find a solution to this. There seems to be a conflict with other mods that also have custom radioprotocols, because settings in cfgVoices are global, so the last loaded mod overrides previous ones. The easiest way to make player speak Russian is to create an Identity in description.ext with Male01RUS, Male02RUS, Male03RUS speaker and give this Identity to player on mission start.

I had a similar problem while playing a quick preview of China PLA. My squadmates chatted happily back and fourth in Mandarin or Cantonese, to which I replied "F*CK, I need to reload!"

I have failed to find a solution to this. There seems to be a conflict with other mods that also have custom radioprotocols, because settings in cfgVoices are global, so the last loaded mod overrides previous ones. The easiest way to make player speak Russian is to create an Identity in description.ext with Male01RUS, Male02RUS, Male03RUS speaker and give this Identity to player on mission start.

Sudden are you sure?

I load Sud russians last,i still cant get the voice to work for my carachter.

Also could you elaborate use the des.exe and the players init to assign the voice?

Yes i have the same issue.Do you have any other faction mods with voice overs included?Do you have Middle eastern conflict? East vs west,or Kaelies south zagorian mod, or the china PLA faction installed?

Nope, this is really the only mod I have, unless you count the Arma 2 maps as a mod

Hello, thanks for your addon.

I found one very unpleasant thing. It looks like weapons have wrong material property. Try to shoot at soldier with ak's for example. It will produce effect as if you hit the ground.

Sudden are you sure?

I load Sud russians last,i still cant get the voice to work for my carachter.

Also could you elaborate use the des.exe and the players init to assign the voice?

Here is an example when you are creating your own mission.

This is what goes in the description.ext

class CfgIdentities

{

class F21

{

name = "Bennett";

nameSound = "Bennett";

face="WhiteHead_02";

glasses="None";

speaker="Male08ENG";

pitch=0.9;

};

class F22

{

name = "Franklin";

nameSound = "Franklin";

face="WhiteHead_03";

glasses="None";

speaker="Male05ENG";

pitch=1.1;

};

};

And this in the init.sqf

F21 setIdentity "F21";

F22 setIdentity "F22";

This might help explain a bit more

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/setIdentity

Here is an example when you are creating your own mission.

This is what goes in the description.ext

class CfgIdentities

{

class F21

{

name = "Bennett";

nameSound = "Bennett";

face="WhiteHead_02";

glasses="None";

speaker="Male08ENG";

pitch=0.9;

};

class F22

{

name = "Franklin";

nameSound = "Franklin";

face="WhiteHead_03";

glasses="None";

speaker="Male05ENG";

pitch=1.1;

};

};

And this in the init.sqf

F21 setIdentity "F21";

F22 setIdentity "F22";

This might help explain a bit more

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/setIdentity

I figured it out its the same as Arma2 apperntly.

Much appreciated though,thanks for the response.

the terrorist units are always naked in multiplayer because they're using independent uniforms, can you change their uniform classes from:

uniformClass = "U_IG_Guerilla1_1";

to

uniformClass = "U_OG_Guerilla1_1";

etc?

uniformClass = "U_BG_Guerrilla_6_1";

is another one that needs to be changed.

the terrorist units are always naked in multiplayer because they're using independent uniforms, can you change their uniform classes from:

uniformClass = "U_IG_Guerilla1_1";

to

uniformClass = "U_OG_Guerilla1_1";

etc?

uniformClass = "U_BG_Guerrilla_6_1";

is another one that needs to be changed.

Sure, thank you! :-))

Greetings, first off, love the mod, the custom helmet, the surpat, etc. But I was wondering, did you add in armor values? I did some minor testing and it seems to not be present, unless I'm wrong (in which case I apologize if I was)

Hi your addon is very nice. But I miss vehicles: T-90MS,T-80,BMP-3,BTR-90,MI-28,KA-52. Can you add this vehicles ?

did you add in armor values?

What do you mean?

Hi your addon is very nice. But I miss vehicles: T-90MS,T-80,BMP-3,BTR-90,MI-28,KA-52. Can you add this vehicles ?

I'm pretty much happy with BIS vehicles as soon as they make balance with other factions. But maybe someday, who knows?

Avarax, you'll have to wait for RHS release since it will include a healthy dose of Russian hardware.

What do you mean?

I'm pretty much happy with BIS vehicles as soon as they make balance with other factions. But maybe someday, who knows?

Thanks for the response. Well, I'm no modder so I couldn't answer in detail but without all the technicality, Arma 3 has the "armor" value from vests you wear, which may reduce certain round damages. When I was testing around between units with a 5.56 rifle as the control, I notice the units in your mod goes down in 1 or 2 shot to the chest while other units would get winded and take some damage, taking about 3-4 shots to die. Though it should be noted I use addons like TPW and TMR.

Hope I made sense. If not, don't mind ol' me.

Does anyone know the faction class name? Im know the read me has the units but Im looking to use this in alive.....does anyone know the faction id such as BLU_F or IND_F

Does anyone know the faction class name? Im know the read me has the units but Im looking to use this in alive.....does anyone know the faction id such as BLU_F or IND_F

Have a look in the config Viewer, there might be a cfgFactions but if not have a look under cfgGroups.

I think I spotted a new vest model in the virtual arsenal. Is there something like that or have I made a mistake? If true will there be more on that topic?

I love this mod but there is a big problem. Whenever this mod is enabled it would not allow me to take items, weapons from weapon boxes, crates etc. I hope you find a solution for this.

I love this mod but there is a big problem. Whenever this mod is enabled it would not allow me to take items, weapons from weapon boxes, crates etc. I hope you find a solution for this.

Are you on Dev branch?

No, always on stable branch. I disabled all other mods and still got this issue.

the ak107 optics are not working any ideas why? caused by the new update or addon conflict?

Probably addon conflict, it needs ASDG JR support to not mess with optics when you have several weapon mods - which have new optics - installed =)

Sudden should add this support, all majors mods have it and Robalo wrote an specific section for russian/eastern dove tail rails system, which helps a lot this compactibility issues!

cheers!

Yo, first time posting here... Just wondering if you might have some copies of an earlier version of this mod, hopefully somewhere in the neighborhood of v3.51? Either way, I just want to say I love this mod; especially the terrorists! They've got to be the best target practice, er... I mean insurgents I've ever seen!