Sign in to follow this  
Covalent3

MSI Afterburner Enabled, does not load game/Random crashes

I didn't want to make the thread title too long, but;

If you have MSI Afterburner enabled like I do, you won't be able to launch the game. You have to reset your settings, then close Afterburner. THEN launch the game, then alt+tab out, and relaunch Afterburner and put it to your stable settings.

If I do not use MSI Afterburner, the game freezes up and crashes. So it is required that I use it.

But, I'm not sure if that's causing my second problem;

About 20-30 minutes of playing in any multiplayer server, I will crash. I don't know what else to do. It just stops, I can hear some sound from what I was already doing, but then it just stops. I have to Task Manager and end process to get out.

Specs:

i5-2500k 3.30GHz (4CPUs), ~3.3GHz

4GB Ram

Windows 7 64 bit

nVIDIA 570GTX overclocked to I don't know what.

It's a great Alpha, don't get me wrong, but the optimization, and a hazardous amount of bugs are going to get people wanting refunds back.

Edited by Covalent3

i have same CPU and nVIDIA 570GTX (8800GT Physx) not problem to me MSI Afterburner Enabled 2.3.0

If you have selected Raster 3D in RivaTuner server statistics, change it to Vector 2D.

Lemme know it it worked.

If you have selected Raster 3D in RivaTuner server statistics, change it to Vector 2D.

Lemme know it it worked.

Uhm.... What?

I'm using MSI Afterburner.

MSI Afterburner is also running MSI On-Screen Display server (rivatuner server statistics)

I had this problem when I started arma for the first time, but now I can start with afterburner on without problems.