Arma3 Videos

I'm finally starting to make the Untactical Guide - a video series that will show unfortunate events that occur when you don't follow some of the rules of thumb that were written in blood.

Here's the first episode:

What it looks like when Russians get pounded by A-10's feat Dragonfyre

Anyone see this yet

That's outstanding, simply outstanding.

I'd like to share with you my first and second Arma3 Machinima's.

As promised, an episode each week. Unfortunately, I could not find the footage about Communications that I originally planned to make, so I made one about Cover.
I don't feel like this footage is as epic as it could be, but I chose to use REAL content that happens to us while playing, rather than scripting or getting our guys to act.

My latest thing, a cinematic video that follows the battles around an important Solar power plant.

Hi all, guys :)

I've stopped writing on this forum for at least one\two years because Arma 3 was going to be released and A2 experience was coming to an end: its time was over.

Thanks to Arma 3 (gifted me in xmas) I came back here and the game on my PC, works even better then A2! :D

But when playing it (btw, I'm loving it), I found many bugs (many of them are funny to me), so I'm sharing with you a little "bug compilation" from the game! :D

Here it is, hope you'll find it funny (unluckily when mounting the video, we didn't think about using some music)!

Soon on the same channel will be published more AI video bugs and a single player commented gameplay (but in italian language, idk if I'll try to write subs :))

Edited by otreblA_SNAKE_[ITA]

Video compilation of December 2014 and part of January 2015

CAA - Comunidad Americana de Arma - para toda Latinoamerica y paises de habla hispana.

A tour of Icebreakr's stunning Island Panthera. Of all the islands made for the Arma series Island Panthera has always been my favorite and I was glad to see him port it over to Arma 3 with some nice additions to the island. Great work Icebreakr!

Back into the video making business with a great video of a mission made by Imperator. Special forces raid a mansion to take out an high ranking bad guy, search for intel and take out a truck-bomb.